The VG Resource

Full Version: Help with the animation ripping for 3ds max or blender
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I am looking for help in importing  the model animation into 3ds max blender thank you 
You need to be a wee bit more specific.
(03-06-2015, 11:26 PM)OS-PRIME Wrote: [ -> ]You need to be a wee bit more specific.

Like I have the models on here and I can upload them into 3ds max and blender but I do need help in making them animated or importing the animation to those software along with the animation. Its the pokemon models I am working on
(03-07-2015, 12:17 PM)BlackXtar Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2015, 11:26 PM)OS-PRIME Wrote: [ -> ]You need to be a wee bit more specific.

Like I have the models on here and I can upload them into 3ds max and blender but I do need help in making them animated or importing the animation to those software along with the animation. Its the pokemon models I am working on
If you want to make animations with Pokemon models, you're in luck. Most of the pokemon models in the Pokemon X/Y section have bones and are rigged to the model.
Follow this tutorial, and you should be fine. It has multiple tutorials for you to learn from and follow.
Blender should be mostly the same if I'm not mistaken. Smile

Happy animating, hope to see some from you Cute
(03-07-2015, 06:03 PM)ThatTrueStruggle Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2015, 12:17 PM)BlackXtar Wrote: [ -> ]

If you want to make animations with Pokemon models, you're in luck. Most of the pokemon models in the Pokemon X/Y section have bones and are rigged to the model.
Follow this tutorial, and you should be fine. It has multiple tutorials for you to learn from and follow.

Thank you very much. but what I wanted to know was the animation that comes already with the pokemon model. How do you import it also to 3ds max
(03-07-2015, 09:12 PM)BlackXtar Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2015, 06:03 PM)ThatTrueStruggle Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2015, 12:17 PM)BlackXtar Wrote: [ -> ]Like I have the models on here and I can upload them into 3ds max and blender but I do need help in making them animated or importing the animation to those software along with the animation. Its the pokemon models I am working on

Thank you very much. but what I wanted to know was the animation that comes already with the pokemon model. How do you import it also to 3ds max
Does it have animations that it comes with? I don't think it has animations that come with it...
(03-07-2015, 09:20 PM)ThatTrueStruggle Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2015, 09:12 PM)BlackXtar Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2015, 06:03 PM)ThatTrueStruggle Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to make animations with Pokemon models, you're in luck. Most of the pokemon models in the Pokemon X/Y section have bones and are rigged to the model.

Does it have animations that it comes with? I don't think it has animations that come with it...
I think it does comes with the smd files but I don't know how to put them in