The VG Resource

Full Version: Fullmetal Alchemist PSP Game [Ripping help]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys! I'm new here. I just wanted to ask for help in ripping a PSP game. I am using Noesis and extracted the .cpk files. I got the files like effect, object, stage, player, and there are .mdl, .anmp, .pix, .sop, .tbl files and I don't know where to go from there. Cry I need your help. Thanks in advance. Smile
Bump bump bump
I think mdl files contain the models, and can be viewed/exported in Noesis.
I tried to view it. But noesis is unable to. I'll try to export it. How about the textures?

EDIT: Can't export them either Sad
Bump Bump Bump
Bump Bump Bump
Bump Bump Bump
could you please stop bumping so often?
Why? I only bump after a day or more so it's not double posting, right?
(03-14-2015, 07:17 AM)Krusty Wrote: [ -> ]Why? I only bump after a day or more so it's not double posting, right?

It's double posting. You're not adding any new content, and you're posts are happening one right after the other. Stop or I'm locking the thread.
Actually, could you post some of these files to look at?

It'd be much more helpful than just guessing what program/command to give you
(03-14-2015, 11:16 AM)ThatTrueStruggle Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, could you post some of these files to look at?

It'd be much more helpful than just guessing what program/command to give you

Here.
Need them too so bump
some data in hex
[Image: hm1.jpg]
[Image: hm2.png]
I know this thread is extremely old but did anyone ever figure out how to view the mdl files? ;w;
Been trying to rip the models from this game but I can't view the files no matter what I do.