The VG Resource

Full Version: aaaaaaa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
aaaaaa
(03-01-2015, 03:40 PM)chrisklassen Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I was looking for someone who would be willing to rip kaiju models from Daikaijuu Battle Ultraman Colesseum DX (Wii), I am unable to do it myself and I know people have ripped from the game before but I havent been able to get in contact with them or find the models anywhere online. Thank you.

Do you know that in the Dolphin emulator options you can see the file structure of your ISO, specially if it's a Nintendo Wii ISO (I dunno if it can work on Gamecube ISOS as well)
you may try looking at the game contents and perhaps you may find models there...

BTW: I dunno if I can use the models from Ultraman Wii game. unless there are certain enemy monster models... specially Zetton/Z-ton.
Do you know where can I download the rom?. Perhaps I may get the models for you.  Wink
But I dunno if the file format can be easily converted or decompressed/decrypted. becuz the only model formats from Wii ISOS I can convert properly are SZS and BRRES.  Tongue
I extracted these all about a year ago (they use the MDL0 model format, but had to play through the entire game and extract 'em all from memory dumps because of the unknown compressions used). People are welcome to fix 'em up and submit them if they want to.

http://www.mediafire.com/?xgzcpfhcvmh54e7
(03-05-2015, 10:44 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [ -> ]I extracted these all about a year ago (they use the MDL0 model format, but had to play through the entire game and extract 'em all from memory dumps because of the unknown compressions used). People are welcome to fix 'em up and submit them if they want to.

http://www.mediafire.com/?xgzcpfhcvmh54e7

Wow awesome! =D

Pokemon, Ultraman, you rip some good stuff,
you gave us sun and moon models before it even released

are there models from other Ultraman games you've ripped?
(12-12-2016, 05:20 PM)DrifterDx Wrote: [ -> ]are there models from other Ultraman games you've ripped?
Don't really have anything else other than that, but now that you reminded me, I've updated the previous download link with 9 models I'd missed the first time around. You'll wanna re-download it.
(12-12-2016, 05:50 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-12-2016, 05:20 PM)DrifterDx Wrote: [ -> ]are there models from other Ultraman games you've ripped?
Don't really have anything else other than that, but now that you reminded me, I've updated the previous download link with 9 models I'd missed the first time around. You'll wanna re-download it.

thanks for updating the pack! =D

i thought Agira was missing, but i just thought i was crazy and shrugged it off
again, thanks for adding the missing models =D