The VG Resource

Full Version: Hwdphg's Sprite Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I will be adding more sheets slowly because i am caught up in homework and saving my eyes from turning blind =.=
These are my Naruto sprites from Naruto Path of the Ninja 2
Please comment!
Hope you enjoy Big Grin

Overworlds:
[Image: NaTeam7icon.png][Image: NaTeam10Icon.png][Image: Nateam8icon.png][Image: NaTeamguyicon.png][Image: NaTeamSandicon.png]

Battle:
[Image: Narutoicon.png][Image: NaSakuraIcon.png][Image: NaShikamaruIcon.png][Image: NaInoIcon.png][Image: NaChoujiIcon.png][Image: NaGamakitchiIcon.png][Image: NaMiniKatsuyuIcon.png][Image: NaZabuzaIcon.png]
[Image: NaHakuIcon.png][Image: NaKibaIcon.png][Image: NaShinoIcon.png][Image: NaHinataIcon.png][Image: NatentenIcon.png][Image: NaLeeicon.png][Image: NaNejiicon.png][Image: NaKakashiIcon.png]
[Image: Naguyicon.png][Image: Nakisameicon.png][Image: Naitachiicon.png][Image: Natemariicon.png][Image: Nakankuroicon.png][Image: NaSound4Icon.png][Image: NaGaaraspritesheet.png][Image: Nanarutofasttravelicon.png]
[Image: NaPakkunicon.png][Image: NaSasukeIcon.png][Image: Nairukaicon.png][Image: NaOrochimaruIcon.png][Image: NaMandaIcon.png][Image: NaJiraiyaicon.png][Image: NaTsunadeicon.png][Image: NAGamabuntaicon.png]
[Image: NaAnbuIcon.png]

Backgrounds:
[Image: NarutoHospitalIcon.png][Image: NaHiddenLeafIcon.png]<<-- (see in spritersresource homepage)

CURRENTLY WORKING ON:
Sand Siblings Overworld
NPC overworlds
3rd Hokage
Other Ninja NPC's
ATTACK SPRITES-takes a while ):
Added Chouji:
[Image: NaChoujiIcon.png]:)
I know nothing of this series, but nice rips.
(10-20-2008, 11:01 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]I know nothing of this series, but nice rips.
Haha, thanks Smile
Also: added Gamakitchi Summon:
[Image: NaGamakitchiIcon.png]
Great rips Big Grin
Need more Fuzzy Eyebrows
These sheets don't have many poses, but nice rips.
(10-21-2008, 06:05 PM)Solink Wrote: [ -> ]Great rips Big Grin
Need more Fuzzy Eyebrows

Thanks
I'll rip Lee, but Team Guy comes in after Team Kurenai in the game.
So it might take a while for him to come
(10-21-2008, 06:17 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]These sheets don't have many poses, but nice rips.

Haha, yea thats what i thought too.
There are so little because i didnt rip the attack effects, only the character poses and thats all they've got
Added Mini Katsuyu:
[Image: NaMiniKatsuyuIcon.png]
I also might not be ripping characters until i unlock Kiba and Shino...
Awesome! Absolutely great job! Big Grin
(10-22-2008, 07:15 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome! Absolutely great job! Big Grin

Thanks, Dazz Smile
Also, I am in the process of ripping Haku and Zabuza. Zabuza might come tomorrow and Haku might come on Friday.
Added Zabuza:
[Image: NaZabuzaIcon.png]
Haku will be next, but he might not come until Saturday due to homework and other reasons Blank
(10-23-2008, 06:25 PM)hwdphg Wrote: [ -> ]Added Zabuza:
Haku will be next, but he might not come until Saturday due to homework and other reasons Blank
nice!
Can't wait for Haku

EDIT: Do the Sound Four appear in this game?
(10-23-2008, 08:07 PM)Solink Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2008, 06:25 PM)hwdphg Wrote: [ -> ]Added Zabuza:
nice!
Can't wait for Haku

No, only goes up to Garra Arc.

Oh, and awesome Rips.
(10-23-2008, 08:07 PM)Solink Wrote: [ -> ]nice!
Can't wait for Haku

Sadly, no they do not Sad
They would be cool to rip tho

(10-23-2008, 10:07 PM)Rags Wrote: [ -> ]No, only goes up to Garra Arc.

Oh, and awesome Rips.

Actualy, Naruto path of the Ninja 2 is past the Gaara arc. This game is a filler arc, so its not in the anime/manga

Also, Added Haku (yay!):
[Image: NaHakuIcon.png]
Added Kiba:
[Image: NaKibaIcon.png]
And when i was playing on my DS, i figured out that the sound four are in the game. But they arent bosses, so they only have one pose like other enemies.
I found Sprites of Anko, Sakon, Ukon, Tayuya, Jiroubou, Kidomaru, Kimimaru, Kabuto, and more. They will come after i beat the game but this is just a heads-up
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7