The VG Resource

Full Version: The almost beat 'em up I'm still kind of working on, kind of...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So this is a beat em up game that I sort of was working on for a couple of years, but still hasn't really gotten much of a chance to take off because none of the sprites I drew were ever put into a functioning system. I do have someone willing to make a demo to see who the characters (who have sprites) would look like in a playable form as appose to gifs. It will probably get some polish later on, but for now it's on the bench. Not scrapped, just not active.

[Image: xVqrjmE.jpg]
[Image: 1sPqH83.jpg]
[Image: bNs0yT4.gif]
This looks like one heck of a game idea. I really like it! This would be a very nice thing to exist as a playable game in the future.
(03-07-2015, 04:20 AM)MC Jimmy Wrote: [ -> ]This looks like one heck of a game idea. I really like it! This would be a very nice thing to exist as a playable game in the future.

Thank you. I still plan to make something with this, whether a demo or a full game, I haven't given up on it yet. There is half a sketchbook more of ideas that haven't been made digital that I can't wait to see in game.