The VG Resource

Full Version: Oh hi!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Cool
Welcome to the VG-resource! Hope you have a good time here! Nerd
Welcome back, Xander! Smile
(02-14-2015, 11:00 PM)ThatTrueStruggle Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the VG-resource! Hope you have a good time here! Nerd

Cheers. Smile

(02-14-2015, 11:02 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back, Xander! Smile

Thanks! Big Grin
I feel like I really know more about you.

welcome to the forums.

EDIT: Wasn't being serious, by the way. Feel like I should mention that I'm just messing around. :p
(02-14-2015, 11:03 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like I really know more about you.
welcome to the forums.

I updated my sig. Hopefully that helps. Smile
Welcome (back) to the Resource! Enjoy your stay Smile
Holy crap. It sure has been a while.
Hello there, Xander! From the way Ton reacted in another thread and poking around the links in your signature, I take it that you're some kind of spriting legend?

Anyway, it does my heart good to see veterans return to this site.
(02-15-2015, 02:14 AM)puggsoy Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome (back) to the Resource! Enjoy your stay Smile

Many thanks!

(02-15-2015, 09:43 AM)Ton Wrote: [ -> ]Holy crap. It sure has been a while.

Tonberry old boy! What's new?

(02-15-2015, 10:13 AM)E-Man Wrote: [ -> ]Hello there, Xander! From the way Ton reacted in another thread and poking around the links in your signature, I take it that you're some kind of spriting legend?

Anyway, it does my heart good to see veterans return to this site.

I liked to make some sprites back in the day. Smile I suppose my Mario and Luigi sprites might be the most well known, as College Humour has used them in a bunch of videos:
http://www.mfgg.net/index.php?act=resdb&...=1&id=1102

They were made using the Luigi sprites from SMA2 as a base for the body, and then the faces were updated (mostly the hat, eyes and hair) to give them a more modern appearance.

I also like the Wario and Waluigi sprites I made using the same process:
http://www.mfgg.net/index.php?act=resdb&...=1&id=4193

Not sure why I am back, but I miss the spriting community, so I thought I'd poke my head in.
Great to have you visit! Things are mostly the same around here. Dazz is running the show still. Real life changes, but things here mostly remain the same. It's still active, so that's awesome!

What have you been up to over the years?
Long time no see Mr.Xander B)
(02-15-2015, 09:42 AM)Ton Wrote: [ -> ]Wait. THE Xander?!

(02-15-2015, 12:30 PM)Ton Wrote: [ -> ]Great to have you visit! Things are mostly the same around here. Dazz is running the show still. Real life changes, but things here mostly remain the same. It's still active, so that's awesome!

What have you been up to over the years?

Lots, finished my degree, got a few jobs in my field, got married, worked on the beginnings of a video game (for a class). Life's pretty good.

(02-15-2015, 01:40 PM)Omega Wrote: [ -> ]Long time no see Mr.Xander B)

And you! Big Grin

Can you guys even believe is 2015? Seems like such a futuristic date.
(02-15-2015, 02:20 PM)Xander Wrote: [ -> ]Can you guys even believe is 2015? Seems like such a futuristic date.

It makes me wonder why Hoverboards are still not found at any local retailers yet.

Aw well, at least we have handheld gaming systems that excel the N64's hardware by a longshot (Majora's Mask 3D proving this point). Wink
(02-15-2015, 02:20 PM)Xander Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-15-2015, 01:40 PM)Omega Wrote: [ -> ]Long time no see Mr.Xander B)

And you! Big Grin

Can you guys even believe is 2015? Seems like such a futuristic date.

But only in 2015 can you play a game that has Mewtwo, Pac-man, Duck hunt and King dedede in the same game.
Pages: 1 2