The VG Resource

Full Version: My Custom (Super Mario-Themed) Backgrounds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

It has been a while since my last time here... but I guess nobody remembers me. I ripped some stuff to contribute to the site, such as the Bonus Images from DKC of GBA. I've been ROM hacking, that's why I haven't been active for a while. During these months, I learned how to make really good custom stuff, but I have only contributed to a SMW (Super Mario World, you know, the Mario platform game of SNES) hacking site. I guess it'd be nice to contribute to TSR as well. Here are two of my custom Mario-themed backgrounds:

Custom Hills:

[Image: hillsiconps5.png]

[Image: neohillsbgvu8.png]

Custom Mountains:

[Image: mountainsiconva3.png]

[Image: mountainbgoj3.png]

Hopefully they're good enough to be accepted. Tongue

By the way, English isn't my first language, so sorry about my bad grammar.
Kinda unexpected, but not bad.
Welcome to tsr! And very nice job, no doubt why they shouldn't be accepted. I've never seen that kind of dithering been used before, it looks good!
But the only thing that bothers me is those clouds, they are pillowshaded, just redo them and it's all good.
Oh, thanks guys! Big Grin

It's nice to know that they're well done, overally. So, I guess I'm going to change the cloud graphics then... and I'm also going to change another thing in the "blah, blah, give credit, blah" thingy. I forgot to close the brackets. Blank
Th-those hills... ... Creepy.
There good. i saw these on MFGG too
Smile