The VG Resource

Full Version: Political Politics Test
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Political Standing Thread 2015

Basically, take the quiz, get a result, copy/paste the result graph, win a shiny non-existent item. Politcal Compass Quiz

My Results
[Image: pcgraphpng.php?ec=1.12&soc=-0.41]
I'm near the middle in seems. Not shocking, really.
[Image: pcgraphpng.php?ec=5.00&soc=-2.77]

Economic Left/Right: 5.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.77
I don't really like how a lot of these questions are worded...

Quote:Those with the ability to pay should have the right to higher standards of medical care.

I don't know what this means. Higher standards of medical care? In a world of private practice clinics, I feel like those clinics should be allowed to choose their clients as they see fit... but that doesn't mean I want clinics for the general populace to be underequipped and inadequately staffed...

[Image: pcgraphpng.php?ec=-4.75&soc=-5.95]
(01-16-2015, 02:04 PM)Kriven Wrote: [ -> ]I don't really like how a lot of these questions are worded...
Honestly, I really wish there was some way to elaborate an answer effectively, aside from AGREE/DISAGREE. Like, there were multiple questions where I didn't agree or disagree with the topic just because it goes deeper than what they state.
[Image: pcgraphpng.php?ec=-3.00&soc=-0.87]

There were many questions where I wanted to explain why I gave the answer I provided because the agree/disagree thing made (or should I say forced?) me to give a rather vague answer than what I was actually thinking to reply. It would have been better if there was a comment box below each questions so we could describe why we gave the answers that we did.
Economic Left/Right: -5.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.21

[Image: politicks.gif]

A lot of the questions seemed arbitrary and conflicted with other earlier questions 

Oh well, at least I feel closer to Gandhi now
[Image: pcgraphpng.php?ec=0.38&soc=-5.69]
I wouldn't bank all too much into this thing. It tends to force extremes. Though, being the anti-hitler is probably a good thing.
[Image: pcgraphpng.php?ec=-7.50&soc=-6.97]
wut wut
[Image: pcgraphpng.php?ec=-6.00&soc=-5.23]
[Image: pcgraphpng.php?ec=-4.12&soc=-4.77]
Not at all surprising.