The VG Resource

Full Version: Unity Ripping Catch-All Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well, since we already have two other catch-all threads, I believe we also need one for Unity games that use models (not those that are exclusively sprites).

Feel free to posts games that you are planning on ripping from. Don't forget to post your rips and the tools you used too!

Unity games that we currently have:
  • Adventure Time: Card Wars (Models Resource)
  • Big Hero 6: Bot Fight (Models Resource)
  • Calling All Mixels (no pages on any VGR sites currently, but this thread exists)
  • Sonic Dash (no pages on any VGR sites or threads currently, this is the closest matching thread)
  • Oddworld: New n' Tasty! (no pages on any VGR sites or threads currently)
  • El Chavo (no pages on any VGR sites or threads currently)
  • S-cool Mix: Vaca y Vaquita (no pages on any VGR sites or threads currently)
Hopefully we'll be able to get more new additions to the list!
Adventure Time: Card Wars is also Unity Powered, by the way.
I've ripped a couple of models from Sonic Dash so far.
Are there any other Unity games that are on this site? I am looking to expand this list.
Oddworld: New n' Tasty! is one, however the PC version has not come out yet, so well have to rip from the PS4 version
El Chavo video game for the Wii also is powered by Unity.
There's a game I want to rip models which is called S-cool Mix: Vaca y Vaquita Conocen Guatemala and it's a PC game.
The Spongebob Sqaurepants Movie: Sponge On The Run is a Unity powered android game: http://www.vg-resource.com/thread-26605
I extracted the Girlfriend model from the "Pocket Girlfriend" Android app, made by triple-y-studio for the Google Play Store. The app is unsalvageable except for this model.
I mainly did it because I miss extracting models...
I used DisUnity, and 3D Studio Max 2014's guruware OBJ import plugin.
Crossy Road
I would love to see Molluck's model from the new Oddworld game...or just Glukkons in general.
I'm able to rip textures and sounds using Disunity for Yamada Box Legend but I can't seem to get any models.
"Sir, You Are Being Hunted" also runs on Unity. I'm trying to get models from it but I have no idea how to get Unity models. I can't work Disunity properly either. Can someone help out?
(01-15-2015, 03:33 PM)TheYoshiState Wrote: [ -> ]Are there any other Unity games that are on this site? I am looking to expand this list.

sonic runners uses unity. Looks like sprites at first glance but actually uses models.
Sonic Runners runs on Unity. I use Unity Importer 1.0 to get the model and Disunity to get the textures. I'm going to have to find another program because Disunity can't get all the textures. (for example, Disunity can't extract Classic Sonic's eye texture)
Odoru? Pokémon Ongakutai (on Models Resource under the fan-translated name "Dancing? Pokemon Band")
Camp Pokémon
BIONICLE: Mask of Creation
Pages: 1 2 3