The VG Resource

Full Version: Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric [Wii U]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So, Enjoy.
More soon...
Sonic
Shadow
Eggman
[Image: w1wAnZud9h4.jpg]
Oh, you use the Models Resource? Cool!

I'm wondering, how does one rip models from Wii U games? And how does one rip Wii U games in the first place?
(01-13-2015, 07:38 PM)nobody231 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, you use the Models Resource? Cool!

I'm wondering, how does one rip models from Wii U games? And how does one rip Wii U games in the first place?

I and my friends have Wii U common key for dumping disks.)
(01-13-2015, 07:42 PM)ItsHelias94 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-13-2015, 07:38 PM)nobody231 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, you use the Models Resource? Cool!

I and my friends have Wii U common key for dumping disks.)

Lucky you! I'll just wait for some more models.
Cool to see these show up here. I'm already imagining these getting ported to Gmod, SFM, and MMD, most likely for parodies.
Nice to see somebody releasing Rise of Lyric models.

Also, Wii U common key has leaked just early, that's mean we could dumping a game disks. Just saying.
Does this mean we can talk about the models that we got ahold of now?
Because if it does MAN do I have a few words on those weird Normal maps.
(01-14-2015, 02:32 PM)Turbo Thunderbolt Wrote: [ -> ]Does this mean we can talk about the models that we got ahold of now?

Sonic Boom use CryEngine model format. chr. And CryEngine SDK can open this models.
does anybody have a rigged version? for fragmotion anyway.
(01-14-2015, 07:01 PM)ItsHelias94 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-14-2015, 02:32 PM)Turbo Thunderbolt Wrote: [ -> ]Does this mean we can talk about the models that we got ahold of now?

Sonic Boom use CryEngine model format. chr. And CryEngine SDK can open this models.

Nothing to do with the textures I mentioned.
That's weird because my friend told me they don't have diffuse eye texture for every characters. I assume that could be the Engine itself.
You have to make an eye texture by yourself, that is all about.
That's a custom texture by Helias, it's not the actual eye texture.
(01-15-2015, 09:50 PM)Monochrome Wrote: [ -> ]That's a custom texture by Helias, it's not the actual eye texture.

That's by him apparently.
Although people have way to do it by their self, I mean they can make from scratch from Photoshop etc.
I'm waiting for Lyric himself now. Can't wait to have a look at his details!
Could you post the models Lyric, Perci and Sticks
Pages: 1 2 3 4