The VG Resource

Full Version: Indy's Indie Sound Packs (O'Rips)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Decided to start doing something useful to the community for once. (-ö3ö-);

I mainly rip sounds from Arcade-system games, but as of late I've been able to tweak my way to also being able to start ripping out PSX-sounds (!!). I might plan Jikkyo Oshaberi Parodius as a startoff.

~ Puzzle Bobble / Bust-A-Move ~

You can just submit straight to the site using the current system. Go to a console, if the game doesn't exist choose "Add New Game". If it already exists go into it and choose "Add New Sound".

However, there is quite a backlog... 303 unapproved sounds right now... so it might take a while until we get to yours. Sorry!
(01-11-2015, 01:01 AM)puggsoy Wrote: [ -> ]You can just submit straight to the site using the current system. Go to a console, if the game doesn't exist choose "Add New Game". If it already exists go into it and choose "Add New Sound".

However, there is quite a backlog... 303 unapproved sounds right now... so it might take a while until we get to yours. Sorry!

Sure, thanks for notice. I wanted to still archive 'em here for early access (now that you told me about the above.)
Go to The Sounds Resource, click on the system on the left, then click "Add New Game". You should be able to figure out the rest from here. Wink
I finally added the game to the Sounds Resource. Now just pending for confirmation.
Approved! Thanks very much RTB!