The VG Resource

Full Version: The Persona Project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Finished writing the sprite ripping tutorial. Now moving on to the audio. Reasoning for that is that the model tutorial will take a while in order to write :/
There's a lot of models in P4 to rip, you're aware?
I'm personally not a big fan of RMDViewer/PersonaViewer, as it does not export bones/rigging.
(12-26-2014, 02:01 PM)kinlyki Wrote: [ -> ]There's a lot of models in P4 to rip, you're aware?
Yeah, I know, that's why I made a project for it. I realize that we probably won't be able to rip it all, but we can surely try, right Smile

(12-26-2014, 06:05 PM)TGE Wrote: [ -> ]I'm personally not a big fan of RMDViewer/PersonaViewer, as it does not export bones/rigging.
Is there a better way in order to get the bones also? Smile

Edit: I'm looking into the sound files, and I found the Japanese texts. Should I also get that?
Edit 2: Added some sounds
Afaik most of the personas that are in Persona 3/4 are also in Shin Megami Tensei IMAGINE. Those models can be ripped with rigging, weighting and even animations.
(12-27-2014, 09:21 AM)TGE Wrote: [ -> ]Afaik most of the personas that are in Persona 3/4 are also in Shin Megami Tensei IMAGINE. Those models can be ripped with rigging, weighting and even animations.

Oh, ok. Thanks Cute
The RMDViewer link looks like it takes you to RMDEditor. Am I correct in my understanding that RMDEditor does not allow you to export to .obj like RMDViewer does? I have been unable to find much information online, but I was only able to view data about the files, not the model itself. Feel free to correct me if I am mistaken Wink
the only problem I have with the Shin Megami Tensei IMAGINE models, are just mainly that the Nif format, being able to rip from Noesis, have some problems at exporting... maybe I will try other options, besides Nif format from Noesis isn't fully supportable for any NIF formats, even the models of Atlantica Online (International version) still has files that can't be loaded on Noesis with that kind of plugin. I had readed a post months ago of somebody who knows an alternative that may be working instead of Noesis. and I will try it as soon as I am able to get 3D Studio Max.
(01-07-2015, 10:20 AM)Farlavor Wrote: [ -> ]the only problem I have with the Shin Megami Tensei IMAGINE models, are just mainly that the Nif format, being able to rip from Noesis, have some problems at exporting... maybe I will try other options, besides Nif format from Noesis isn't fully supportable for any NIF formats, even the models of Atlantica Online (International version) still has files that can't be loaded on Noesis with that kind of plugin. I had readed a post months ago of somebody who knows an alternative that may be working instead of Noesis. and I will try it as soon as I am able to get 3D Studio Max.
I use the 3ds Max plugin and it works fine.
Added three models Cute
I swear to god, you will be legendary in my eyes, if anyone can make an Aigis model.
Here's all the image related assets i could rip from last year 1,566 pngs i used TMX Explorer
http://www.mediafire.com/download/nrkf1d...S+SPRS.rar
(04-09-2015, 09:49 PM)Zirothos Wrote: [ -> ]Here's all the image related assets i could rip from last year 1,566 pngs i used TMX Explorer
http://www.mediafire.com/download/nrkf1d...S+SPRS.rar

Good news for all of us. Specially when I was unable to rip anything without a computer... Duh.  Blank

Anyway... If by any chance I recover my data... I may get the chance to rip imagine models... But I cannot guarantee to do it if I can't get the 3ds max version 2012-2014
Pages: 1 2