The VG Resource

Full Version: redblueyellow's Nintendo rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here are some of the pokemon in PMD2 (click on icons to see sprite sheets):

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2:

[Image: sealanddewgongicon.png][Image: machopmachokeandmachampicon.png][Image: dimensionalscreamicon.png][Image: parasandparasecticon.png][Image: pinsiricon.png]
[Image: makuhitaandhariyamaicon.png][Image: goldeenandseakingicon.png][Image: natuandxatuicon.png][Image: staryuandstarmieicon.png]

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3:

[Image: spindacafeicon.png]

Request list:
1. Charizard family (if game differences)

Next*:

Backgrounds:
1. Hotsprings

Pokemon:
2. Staryu and Starmie
3. Tauros

Other:
1. Attack effects (will take a while)
2. Opening
3. Portraits (not regular ones)

*Other pokemon, backgrounds, and other sheets may be added in between if pokemon can't be ripped on time.

Yucky

These are great! But the Shapedo Rock is actually called Sharpedo Bluff, Good Ripping Smile
Yucky Wrote:These are great! But the Shapedo Rock is actually called Sharpedo Bluff, Good Ripping Smile

Thanks, I'll change that.
Wouldn't it be easier just to put the whole Guild on one sheet called Wigglytuff Guild?
Teh Roxxorz Wrote:Wouldn't it be easier just to put the whole Guild on one sheet called Wigglytuff Guild?

I was thinking of that and I thought that it would probably be too large, but I can always change it. Smile
Hey, isn't your 3rd floor of guild sheet kind of shrunken down... It looks like it is by at least a few pixels... It makes it look kind of blurry and stuff... Perhaps due to Photobucket's limitations.
But, very good job on all of your other rips.
The sheet with the windmill is kind of incorrect, in that although you have the windmill animations, there's still a pose on the shett, meaning if you placed one of the animations on there, it would still show underneath.
Naokohiro Wrote:Hey, isn't your 3rd floor of guild sheet kind of shrunken down... It looks like it is by at least a few pixels... It makes it look kind of blurry and stuff... Perhaps due to Photobucket's limitations.
But, very good job on all of your other rips.

Wow, I didn't notice that, thanks. Just wondering, but did you get the PM I sent you?

GrooveMan.exe Wrote:The sheet with the windmill is kind of incorrect, in that although you have the windmill animations, there's still a pose on the shett, meaning if you placed one of the animations on there, it would still show underneath.

Are you talking about the shadow underneath it? If so, I'll fix it. Thanks for noticing it.

Yucky

Hey just a thought, where'd ya get PMD 2 ROM from?
Yucky Wrote:Hey just a thought, where'd ya get PMD 2 ROM from?

Actually, I got it somewhere off of the internet, but I forgot where exactly. Sorry.
Could you please rip Buizel?
GamerX Wrote:Could you please rip Buizel?

Between me and Naokohiro buizel will eventually be ripped, but I will try to rip it as soon as I can. I'm probably ripping either craindos or chingling next though.
As soon as one of you guys does it that'd be great, I need it for mah comic.( which isn't noobish at all.)
redblueyellow Wrote:
GrooveMan.exe Wrote:The sheet with the windmill is kind of incorrect, in that although you have the windmill animations, there's still a pose on the shett, meaning if you placed one of the animations on there, it would still show underneath.

Are you talking about the shadow underneath it? If so, I'll fix it. Thanks for noticing it.
What he means is that you should remove the windmill (or at least the propeller) from the actual landscape, so we could put the animated windmill on the sheet and still be able to see behind the propeller regardless of what animation frame it's on.
can you make any legendary's?
i am looking for raikou suicune and entei