The VG Resource

Full Version: I quit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This place is just not helpful at all. I can not post art here cause there's no post that's suitable for posts involving artwork. In other words, I'm leaving this place for good. This is the last time I take suggestions from people that somehow back fire on me.

Dizz, again, I am sorry for being a jerk to you. Now, I must ask you to close down my account. Im never coming here ever again.
what

Wait, you haven't even posted in over a month... Why now?
"There's no post for me to post my artwork"

Um...yeah, about that: http://www.vg-resource.com/thread-25299.html
2/3 of the threads you've posted have been in the Welcome/Goodbye section. This is the second time you've said you'd quit. You've only posted 16 times.

Don't let the door hit you on your way out
You could've have just posted your art in the creativity thread. If you want to quit then thats your choice. The least you could do is be a bit more.... reasonable... for why. Contribute to the community, make some good friends and then people will be more receptive to you. A forum isnt just about posting stuff but about the interaction between people that the post provides. Well just my opinion. Goodbye then. Happy trails.
Ok bye.