The VG Resource

Full Version: Gamecube Ripping Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! First of all, my name is geoprimedonna and I am new here. Second, I would like to rip some characters from the game Starfox Assault (specifically Fox, Krystal, Slippy and Falco for now), but I need some help with this: I got lost when seeing the .iso's content and I don't know which one is who or what. I do not want to use 3D Ripper DX, but what could I do instead?
Please help!
PM TomixNscale89 about it. He's the one with the know-how of StarFox Assault models.
Thanks. Will do as soon as possible. Is he always available?
Can't say. I've never contacted him myself, nor do I know how regularly he uploads models.
But do you know anybody else that can do it?
Nope, sorry.
Anybody can teach me how to do it from the start WITHOUT 3D ripper? I am tired of waiting!
Perhaps I may give it a Try... but I don't know yet how to rip models from Gamecube games.
if I find out some better ways to rip models than using 3D Ripper DX or Ninja Ripper... I will tell you.

I am so busy playing games like Trove (PC) and Disgaea 4 (PS vita), But I will try something with a Gamecube game, Let's hope if I may succeed. Cute
Gee, thanks! Smile Hey, and can you render as well, if you don't mind?