The VG Resource

Full Version: Looking for an Animator!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, just been messing around today editing some new Ghost Kirby prototype sprites and I'm looking for an animator to animate a series of sprites so I can use it as my avatar.
Here are the sprites:
[Image: Ghostkirbyprotoanimation.png]

Feel free to mess around and experiment as it's only a prototype (as I said before) I'm just throwing Ideas about.

Please animate this?

Thanks guys.
Umm,not really that good at animating,but i'll take a shot at it.Cool
Hey,this is my work-in-progress so far on your ghost kirby,
however,there's 2 problems:
1: Something about the pic makes it screw up in GIF format
2: I used a online animating tool for it,so it has a giant box with the website name in it
I'm really tired,so this will be the last one for today. I tried doing a little more with the animation thing,this time i practiced with a extra(mario) he seems to bounce in every picture because i can't match his exact movements from the last,anyway,don't blame me for trying,this is the second time i did this.Tongue
Cheers they look awesome Genki ^_^ much appriciated. When you have time could you do the whole "Luigi Fireball" Animation? Cute

Thank again dude.
This topic made me facepalm so hard, I fell over backward. ... Whatever, this request was fulfilled, so...