The VG Resource

Full Version: Wii U game files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to obtain the full game files for the following Wii U games. Games with the highest priority are listed first.
  • Bayonetta 2 (I need this and TW101 above anything else)
  • The Wonderful 101
  • Pikmin 3
  • Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
  • How to Train Your Dragon 2
  • Rise of the Guardians
  • Pushmo World

Thank you for your time.
So, RatchetMario just posted this:

(01-14-2015, 02:54 AM)RatchetMario Wrote: [ -> ]Wii U common key has leaked just early, that's mean we could dumping a game disks. Just saying.

If anyone on here has the hardware necessary to make the ISOs and dump the files, then please dump these game files for me. Thanks.

(Also, I updated the post with more games than just the Platinum ones.)
I've got Super Mario 3D World, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo Wii U. As soon as I'm able to extract the files correctly, I'll be sending those your way. Smash Bros. may take a while as everything's packed into three files -- ls00, ls01 and dt, and the 3DS version's tools don't work. Plus I'll want to do my magic on the files first once I've got 'em.
Thank you! You are awesome!
Updated the list again.
(01-20-2015, 02:11 PM)Mystie Wrote: [ -> ]Updated the list again.
I've got NintendoLand as well, I'll pack them up and upload them for you soon.

(EDIT: And I should have Wii Party U's sometime soon, so I'll send you both at the same time.)
So, that Crediar guy was the one who posted all of those Wii U game music files on that one forum, as well as the one who posted the files of Hyrule Warriors online. I would ask him on Twitter about getting the files of Bayonetta 2 and TW101, but I don't want to do any "illegal" activity with my Twitter account, so...could anyone else please contact him about those games?

Thanks.