The VG Resource

Full Version: New ghost Kirby sprites [Coming soon]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay.
I love my little Ghost Kirby to pieces but I get this disappointing feeling inside me sometimes that.. it's basically a recolour with a Luigi hat. So basically I'm starting to sprite completely new ones (My first custom sprites ever.. 'cus I'm lazy..)

I was thinking on the likes of basing my body on Boo (just for a prototype) cutting, pasting and editing my Ghost Kirby with Boo, just to see what it looks like.

This could take a while as there's a lot going on in my life recently but I'll keep you posted, give me some feed back to digest and work into my sprites, cheers.
...Shouldn't you have posted this in sprite discussion?

...WHEN YOU ACTUALLY HAD THE SPRITES?
Yo, my character used to be a recloured Kirby too. It's great that you want to change it, but I think you should aim for something more original than a Boo edit.

edit : Also, Geo's right. Wrong place.
Geo: Damn it! Wrong place? I thought it would count as a sprite project >.<

Phantom: The boo edit will just be a prototype, just to see what it looks like. Boo-esque body with kirby features, just so I can see how it will turn out so my sprites dont fail.

Cheers for the CC guys! I'll update as the spriting comes a long, eagerly awaying your CC Genki ^_^
Something like this? Tongue
[Image: ghostkirby.png]
Hah, that's awesome Arthur. I've made a prototype. Let me know what you think.
[Image: Ghostkirbyproto.png]
Can't decide on feet or not. I think feet would look good if I found a decent way of attatching them to Boo's body.

CC please?
I recommend no feet since it looks better, with feet makes it a bit cluttered.
Thanks Big Grin I was thinking that, but I like the idea of having feet for extra positioning. Maybe I'll have to make two sets of sheets one with feet one with out feet and see how they come along or make some sort of transition between the two? Well, this is work in progress and prototypes right now so I'm still tweaking and experimenting but I'm fairly happy with the plain Ghost Kirby sprite with the Luigi hat.

More CC anyone?
Moved to sprite discussion. Not a project.