The VG Resource

Full Version: Hii!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I go by sirbuttes online and hope to make some friends on the forums! I'm mainly here to download models/textures whatever i need for projects i'm doing. I hope to master 3dsmax so i can rig whatever model i want, make whatever model i want, and hopefully contribute to video game development. But for now i barely know the basics of rigging source engine models, and even then i still cant seem to get it right... help would be appreciated! All i can really say about myself is that i LOVE video games and have a strong passion for gaming as a whole. Feel free to send me private messages if you wanna chat or are willing to help out with the 3D modelling stuff.I dunno what i wanna do. Not even sure yet.  Big Grin
Now you sound enthusiastic! Big Grin

Welcome to The VGR forums! I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help with anything, feel free to ask. We will make sure to bring out your potential.
(12-09-2014, 07:44 AM)BlueBlur97 Wrote: [ -> ]Now you sound enthusiastic! Big Grin

Welcome to The VGR forums! I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help with anything, feel free to ask. We will make sure to bring out your potential.

Thanks a lot c: I'll try to type up my plea for help later this morning, as i'm still trying to wake up.. But there really isn't that much i need help with. It's mainly with the more complicated stuff. I can get to understanding it bretty quick with the right instructions.
If only we had models and textures to download... Oh

Welcome to the forums, Sir [Image: ibf8Zi2ltF9SQX.png] Hope we can get to know you better. :>
(12-09-2014, 10:14 AM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]If only we had models and textures to download... Oh

Welcome to the forums, Sir [Image: ibf8Zi2ltF9SQX.png] Hope we can get to know you better. :>

Oooooh yeah.. Cool
thanks!
Welcome to the Resource, SirButtsButtes! You should be able to get any help you seek from the model and texture gurus here Smile

Hope you enjoy your stay!