The VG Resource

Full Version: question about ps1 games model ripping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm very new to this all and I'm trying to find a website that is good for beginners but I'm having no luck where to start ,
I want to view the models in parasite eve 1 and 2 in a model viewer but have no clue what software I need to use or what model viewer to use , I tried looking for some model viewers but I got a crappy virus site.

has anyone here ever ripped and viewed the 3d models from both parasite eve games ?
is the ripping and viewing method different for everyone ps1 game ?

any help would be greatly appreciated , even a shove in the right direction.
114 people looked and not one person knows lol ? not even a website for beginners ?
I know it's possible because there are ff8 models on the website but every time I try to view the OBJ file the viewer crashes , I have tried looking around but can't find a decent website that talks about ripping and viewing 3d models of the characters from ps1 games.
I heard the emulator no$psx can help you rip models.
the models of FF8 are easily ripped by using Noesis... as well as FF7 and FF9 models.

Anyway, I think there must be another way to rip models from PS1 games... just we don't know how to rip them. That's all.
(12-18-2014, 01:50 PM)Farlavor Wrote: [ -> ]the models of FF8 are easily ripped by using Noesis... as well as FF7 and FF9 models.

Anyway, I think there must be another way to rip models from PS1 games... just we don't know how to rip them. That's all.

I try to ripping FF9 (i download the game with ecm files) using Noesis but not work. Do you have the tutorials for FF9?