The VG Resource

Full Version: TSR? Pixeltendo?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been revisiting all of the forums I used to frequent many years ago. Very pleased to find that my log in still works here! Never posted a ton, but certainly appreciated the work coming out of this place back when it was Pixeltendo.

So we're the VG Resource now? When did that happen? (I'm sure this has been explained before, feel free to just point me to an explanation if you please. No need to waste those precious keystrokes.) 
Lots of PT talk/members it seems, lately. Welcome to the (new) forums! I wasn't around back then, so I wouldn't recognize you, obviously, but enjoy your time here. :>

Became the VG-Resource, officially, not too long ago, if I remember correctly. I find time kind of blending together, so I'm not the best source of information. Sick
If you had an account already, you were here when the forums were The Spriters Resource Community still. We changed to the The VG Resource because we were also a community for Models, Textures and Sounds - didn't make sense to have a name dedicated to only one of those.

It also allowed us to unify the accounts system logically, and make a number of other changes that improved cross-site functionality.
Ah, well that makes sense. The site certainly seems to have been improved, great job with that.

Glad this place is still kickin'!
Welcome (back) to the Resource! You seem pretty cool and I love your avatar Smile
Yeah, I love that commercial.

Anyway, you'll find that a good handful of pixeltendo members are still kickin, such as myself
And me!

Welcome back to the forum.
And me.

hi btw lol
Not me!
[Image: mdZ8hW6.jpg]
I got cancelled!

...I mean, I registered in 2011. I wasn't around for PT beyond lurking without an account. But hi, and welcome, if you plan on stickin' around, I guess!
Also, your name is pretty familiar. I'm pretty sure I remember you, heh