The VG Resource

Full Version: Smells 2: Return of the Factories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone. For anyone who was here a few months ago you might have known that I was taking as sort of ... exodus. I just want everyone to know I am back now. I am going to try and be a positive member when I am around, though I am not sure of how active I will be able to be now and in the future.

As for what happened to me, well, I was in prison. I'll be more willing to talk more in depth about it late but right now I am content with just leaving the experience in the past for the moment. Just know that I am ok, I'm happy, I have a scary future ahead of me, but I've never felt better.

It feels good to be back.

Love y'all!
Welcome back man!!! I never really knew you that well, but I still missed you all the same. Really glad to see you back and know you're well!

Good luck with moving forward, I wish all the best for you Smile
This is a great surprise! I hated that you were put into that scenario and I'm very glad you can start moving forward in your life.

Welcome back the dad. Look forward to seeing you around however often that will be. Smile
Welcome back Smells!

With that ugly situation behind you, hopefully it'll be for a better future now.

Gonna need a name change to Smells good!
Welcome back, Smellster! So glad to hear you're out of prison. We hope things will go better for you now. Heart
Dad's back! :h:
Good to see that you're doing okay.
I'm glad to hear you're doing alright Smells.
Welcome back man, I look forward to seeing you around again. In an odd way, I really missed you.
(11-16-2014, 04:16 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]In an odd way, I really missed you.

imagine if Jazz was dropped from Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
Good to see you back, bud
I wasn't thinking that you'd be released so soon, so this is a pleasant surprise! I'm not sure if you're officially released or on parole, but I'm glad you're back all the same!
I'm released on a very strict probation at the moment. Judge wants 5 years house arrest, 5 years with an alcohol monitoring bracelet, 500 hours of community service, etc etc etc. I believe, in time, if I do well enough, the probation officer can lax up on these a bit and I can hire a lawyer to do the process as well. Right now I'm mostly concerned with finding a job and knocking out some of my community service. I know things will still be pretty rough for me but really this is the most I could ask for and I'm home with my family and the people that love me and I couldn't be any happier.

Thank you everyone for your good wishes! I'll settle back in once I get some time to cool off from everything that has happened.
Welcome back Chad!!

I never got to know you that well (thankfully that's starting to change now), but I've always been one to live by having a positive outlook on life and to keep fighting through the endless challenges that go with it, so it makes me really happy to see someone develop a healthy new perspective on things and continually strive to move forward and stay strong after a traumatic and life-changing experience.

Also don't worry about a thing, we miss you and all but make sure to take it easy first. There's plenty of time for you to catch up on things.

Wish you the best~ :>
Whelcome once again, SmeFactories.
Nice to see you again Smell factories!

Oh uh hi im nate :0)
Pages: 1 2