The VG Resource

Full Version: Cloud Strife FF7 Sprite Sheet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Guys.
I'm Creating a game,various times i need to edit sprites for him, and this was good and I wanted to share it
[Image: 141113073903704993.png]
Hug.
Is this for a platformer? Because due to the tilted angle in KH:CoM, those sprites wouldn't fair well in such a game.

Pretty decent edits, though Smile
If these are an edit of a previous sprite sheet, make sure you credit the original ripper to avoid any trouble in the long run, okay?
(11-13-2014, 01:06 AM)Dragon_Throne Wrote: [ -> ]Is this for a platformer? Because due to the tilted angle in KH:CoM, those sprites wouldn't fair well in such a game.

Pretty decent edits, though Smile

Yes, can use in plataform Smile , thanks

(11-13-2014, 08:30 AM)E-Man Wrote: [ -> ]If these are edit, make sure you credit the original ripper to avoid any trouble in the long run, okay?

Oh I knew I was forgetting something, Thanks!
Can you upload it again because it appears to had error, i want to make a video with this sprite and i will give you credit for it, thanks.
Soulfire hasn't been on the site for a year, so it's not likely for it to be re-uploaded anytime soon, and please don't necropost.