The VG Resource

Full Version: Remember me? >=D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Helle there people.

I used to be on this forum years ago under some name to do with Ghost Kirby. Then my pc wouldn't let me on the forum anymore and decided that everytime I'd go on this forum it's link me to some random page of another website.. Well, I'm back some of you may vaguely remember me.. I believe I know Tonberry2k, Sonikku rings a bell aswell as the picture, and I remember another guy.. something to do with the word Bean.. big red tank thing.. anyone?

Well Yeah.. I'm here.

Feel free to greet me! Genki ^_^
Now we have Phantom Kirby and Ghost Kirby? Tongue
Can't say I remember you but by the sounds of it you were around in my early days or before so yeah.

Welcome back though. Smile
Thanks a lot. I think my old account was removed due to inactivity.
Ghost Kirby=Kinda like white SSBM Kirby.
And the Luigi hat.. Just cus Luigi RAWKSHeart

I really need to get back into spriting Smile I used to be obsessed by it, I find it hard to create them nowadays though so I usually ask permission of the ripper if I can recolour/edit/personalise the sprite and give him recognition.
Your account wasn't deleted due to inactivity, this is a completely new forum. >.> The old one was Pixeltendo, and we went through several of that too. Tongue

lol, mayhaps you should try more customs rather than edits? I found that to be a hard transition at first but spriting is a lot more enjoyable once you do.
Ahh, that'd be why.. what I dunce I sound.. Sad SEE this is how long I've been gone, I knwo nothing!! Corrupted by the working life Cry

Oh, oh.. I also remember Mozzy and Oddball >=D

I'll try spriting again as soon as I have some spare time on my hands Big Grin my life is as busy as a bee hive right now Tongue
I don't believe I know you. Have we met?

Sup.
Hello Geo, pleased to meet you Genki ^_^

Gahh, Nintendo 64 emulator, my childhood rushes back to me Cute
Welcome to TSRC! I hope you enjoy your stay. A maid will bring towels in the morning.
No one ever told me about free towels Surprise They'd better be warm when they get here.. *Shakes fist*

Nice to meet you Wiggler Smile