The VG Resource

Full Version: coming soon...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 11EQs2t.gif]
[Image: lNWdRjC.gif]

More info coming soon...
cute!

Although i'm not sure about the placement of kirby's mouth. It might look better if it was in the middle or just one pixel further left
I still don't like the o.o face (the smile was cuter), regardless of what people say about him having it every other game; but aside from that, you've improved!

I'm looking forward to seeing this continue, and maybe people will help with it again. Wink
(11-09-2014, 04:22 PM)recme Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 11EQs2t.gif]

More info coming soon...

So, are you implying a big Kirby project in the near future, like that Kirby's Dreamland remake I heard about?
I don't know why, but the walk cycle looks similar to KSSUs walk cycle.
Did you reference the sprites?
Another thing: I think the top of his head shrinks a bit too much in the walk animation. Most noticeably when his far foot touches down, I think the top line of his head moves down maybe a pixel too much
[Image: U8SsZpz.png]

i touched up a few things not too long ago so yeah here's the complete latest spritesheet for the other project

in case you need it or anything

just sayin
Okay, time to reply to this thread!

(11-09-2014, 04:27 PM)Phantom Killah Wrote: [ -> ]cute!

Although i'm not sure about the placement of kirby's mouth. It might look better if it was in the middle or just one pixel further left

The placement of Kirby's mouth is usually placed in a location similar to where I put it. I might keep it since I like it this way. It sorta gives him some attitude!

Thanks for you input!

(11-09-2014, 04:28 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]I still don't like the o.o face (the smile was cuter), regardless of what people say about him having it every other game; but aside from that, you've improved!

I'm looking forward to seeing this continue, and maybe people will help with it again. Wink

I like the other face as well, but due to the space in the sprite, I couldn't fit it in. Please understand!

I'll let this become a project once more, just not at this moment. I must finish certain things and make edits to all existing sprites/animations. Until I finish those tasks, I'll let this become a public project once again!

(11-09-2014, 04:46 PM)E-Man Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-09-2014, 04:22 PM)recme Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 11EQs2t.gif]

More info coming soon...

So, are you implying a big Kirby project in the near future, like that Kirby's Dreamland remake I heard about?

It's not a different project, it's the same one. Wink

(11-09-2014, 07:02 PM)nateismyname Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know why, but the walk cycle looks similar to KSSUs walk cycle.
Did you reference the sprites?

Yup! Kirby Super Star Ultra is usually one of my main sources of references. If I don't like a particular sprite/animation that's in the game, I usually look at other games, like Kirby and the Amazing Mirror.

(11-09-2014, 10:45 PM)Phantom Killah Wrote: [ -> ]Another thing: I think the top of his head shrinks a bit too much in the walk animation. Most noticeably when his far foot touches down, I think the top line of his head moves down maybe a pixel too much

I noticed this as well! Thanks for the heads up!

(11-10-2014, 12:22 PM)Lexou Duck Wrote: [ -> ] i touched up a few things not too long ago so yeah here's the complete latest spritesheet for the other project

in case you need it or anything

just sayin

Thanks! I felt like I had some sprites missing!
So cute! Smile
For the walking animation, I find the part where both arms go up weird. This can be addressed if you change his right arm as it swings all the way back. For now it seems to curve upward, whereas Kirby's arms are sort of cone shaped.

Keep it up!