The VG Resource

Full Version: [Insert Something Here]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I've been spriting online for a long time, way back when recolors where cool. But even then I was editing, and now I'm more on Hybrid Sprites and completely scratched sprites.

I'm now a Graphic Designer/Web Designer for a small business me and my friend founded in our town, we make websites and such for local business and I hope you guys can help me grow into a better spriter and a better graphic designer.

...Not really, I just wanna screw around on here Tongue
I'm fairly certain that recolors were never cool.
But that's just me.

So welcome to tSR, have fun, abide by the rules, yadda yadda.
(10-15-2008, 11:58 PM)Oddball Wrote: [ -> ]I'm fairly certain that recolors were never cool.
But that's just me.

So welcome to tSR, have fun, abide by the rules, yadda yadda.

Actually, about ten years ago when I started spriting online most and all spriters where recolors. But I didn't want to be a sonic looking dude so I decided to edit a few Mega Man 8 sprites I found at Sprites Inc. I'll start posting my sprites soon.
I'm fairly certain MegaMan8 recolours were never cool. :/ I started on megaman7 recolours and they certainly weren't cool.
Welcome though. Smile
Megaman edits were the shit back then, but recolors...?

Sup.
I never got into Megaman spriting/recolouring/editing.

A bit boring.

I used to create my own sonic characters Tongue
And needless to say; Kirby.
I feel like I know you from somewhere.
YoshyRyu or me? Cute
(10-16-2008, 02:56 PM)Ghost Kirby Wrote: [ -> ]YoshyRyu or me? Cute
Actually, both of you. haha
I used to be on the Pixeltendo forum, still named Ghost Kirby or something similar. I got to about 100 posts then my PC wouldn't let me on the forum, that may have been when that site closed and the new Pixeltendo opened. I was basically a white and black recolour of original Kirby >.< but I'm working on a new set of sprites.