The VG Resource

Full Version: Bravely Default Ripping Models
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It is possible?
At this point in time I highly doubt it. Those appear to be scans of a guide of some sort and cropped for better resolution on the Final Fantasy Wiki. If anyone was capable of it here we'd surely know by now. I haven't seen any development towards it though which I'll admit put a bit of a damper on my mood. However, given time I'm sure someone will be able to delve into the files of it and scrounge up something interesting. My personal desire of a model from this game is that Profiteur fellow. Give it some time and be patient, I know it's tough waiting but we all need to get around that.
It will be possible, but at this point, we don't know too much about most of the 3DS model formats.
It's just a matter of time to find out if it's possible or not. But honestly... It's hard... Even you need a 4.5 Nintendo 3ds with an USB cable as well as a flashcart, and tools to make it possible, I tried it but I cannot becuz I didn't had the 3ds and the flashcart needed to do the job. :,(

If Nintendo would never patched after 4.5 version, I would already enjoyed with gateway, as well as ripping the models would be a breeze, and even I would gave the raw models of bravery default. Sad