The VG Resource

Full Version: What RPG Class Are You?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just a simple question.  I'd rather not do this in poll format, so I don't miss any classes and/or hybrids.

I myself would be the Ninja type.  Using speed, stealth and jutsu, you are not only capable of a lot of AoE attacks, but also outturn everyone X number of times (assuming the Active Time Battle system), and dodge attacks frequently.  Not to mention, they are often depicted as striking critical points for deadly attacks (similar to Assassins), and thus land critical hits more often.
It depends, are we talking jrpg or wrpg? Grid tactics, turn-based, live action 1st/3rd, what?

Assuming its just turn-based traditional, I always love blue mages.
I'll let you guess.
I think my class would be a red mage. I'm good at a lot of things, but I'm probably not the best at anything (although I can get pretty close if I try hard enough).
I'd be a bard. Fuck fighting, I'll stay in the back and play music
NPC
HEROES, A MIGHTY QUEST I DO BESTOW UPON THEE. BRING FORTH THE JEWELS OF DRAGON'S COVE, FOR THE KINGDOM IS UNDER THREAT OF THE UNDERLYING SUBPLOT THAT ONLY BECOMES THE MAJOR FORM OF CONTENTION WITHIN THE KINGDOM TOWARDS THE END OF THE GAME.
I'd be some sort of a fighter, like a Monk or a... Fighter.
the mighty one handed swordsman. preferably with a shield.
(10-12-2014, 02:45 PM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]HEROES, A MIGHTY QUEST I DO BESTOW UPON THEE. BRING FORTH THE JEWELS OF DRAGON'S COVE, FOR THE KINGDOM IS UNDER THREAT OF THE UNDERLYING SUBPLOT THAT ONLY BECOMES THE MAJOR FORM OF CONTENTION WITHIN THE KINGDOM TOWARDS THE END OF THE GAME.
So basically Dazz plays King class and runs the empire
(10-12-2014, 12:14 PM)Gors Wrote: [ -> ]NPC

Well if we're being honest, that's pretty much all of us.

unless typing is a somehow a useful rpg skill. Are there any RPGs about programming?
Black Mage, baby.

Or Paladin, depending on the game.
(10-12-2014, 08:25 PM)Phantom Killah Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-12-2014, 12:14 PM)Gors Wrote: [ -> ]NPC

Well if we're being honest, that's pretty much all of us.

unless typing is a somehow a useful rpg skill. Are there any RPGs about programming?

http://www.hacknslashthegame.com/
I dunno, probably the one with the weakest health and with the skill that's only useful once in the game. Heh.
empty
Pages: 1 2