The VG Resource

Full Version: how do i upload things to the site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
by some miracle that i can't even remember i somehow managed to rip all the dinosaur and poop models from Jurassic Park Operation Genesis.

but i don't know how to upload them here
OR how to make the preview picture thing.
some instructions would be nice as i am an idiot.
1. Go to The Models Resource.
2. Select the system the game is for.
3. Click on the "Add New Game" button.
4. Type in the name of the game, and upload a screenshot of said game. Once this is done, it will automatically take you to the model uploader.
5. Upload your model and icons. For the new icons, you want to make a transparent 148x125 image for the small icon, and a transparent 750x650 image for the preview icon.
how do i take a picture of the model?
(10-09-2014, 09:34 PM)senjen Wrote: [ -> ]it's already has a section on tmr

http://www.models-resource.com/pc_comput...sicparkog/

yes but i have the rest of the dinosaurs ripped now.
it trired to upload 2 of them but don't know if i got them right

i have french tips on my fingers and ig having troble typing plese bear with me
that's alright if your not sure you did it right click on the number beside the pending submissions you can edit submissions now on tmr and check the models again.
(10-10-2014, 12:33 AM)senjen Wrote: [ -> ]that's alright if your not sure you did it right click on the number beside the pending submissions you can edit submissions now on tmr and check the models again.

i cant find the pending
step 1 go to the models resource

step 2 below your name is the pending submissions with a number beside it click the number then you can edit from there.

hope this helps.