The VG Resource

Full Version: Rip Android games sprites!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Now, I finally knew how to extract resources from Android games, it is easy and simple! There are three methods:
1. Apk/App without obb data
Go to Play Store and download "APK extractor" and then extract the app you want...
And then, go to your File manager! (I recommend ES File explorer) and go to your apk file!
Rename from .apk to .zip and you're done Wink
2. Extracting from obb file!
Go to (Android-->obb-->*com.gamefile....*)
And rename the file from .obb to .zip and you can extract the resource and you're done! (Again?)
3. File game
Go to Android file and find your game data and you're done, lol xD
But beware! Some games won't work with this! Well, that's it, hope you like it Wink
Android games are much easier to rip than iOS games; just find the file somewhere online and rename it into a .zip file.
(10-16-2014, 11:00 AM)Superjustinbros Wrote: [ -> ]Android games are much easier to rip than iOS games; just find the file somewhere online and rename it into a .zip file.
Exactly! Big Grin
I hope this tutorial helped you more ^^
[quote pid='568788' dateline='1412697336']
HI! Smile
[/quote]

I folow all your steps now i have this... [Image: thump_9218038carpetas.png]
Is the first time i doing this and i love the FF series so...Genki ^_^ what i need to open the files and get this sprites
Thx for your post and happy new year Big Grin
Pokemon
(12-28-2014, 02:09 AM)Maldad Wrote: [ -> ][quote pid='568788' dateline='1412697336']
HI! Smile

I folow all your steps now i have this... [Image: thump_9218038carpetas.png]
Is the first time i doing this and i love the FF series so...Genki ^_^ what i need to open the files and get this sprites
Thx for your post and happy new year Big Grin
Pokemon
[/quote]

Your welcome Wink
Glad it helped you! ^^
Embarassed no wait... i have this files but i dont see any "sprite" what i need to see it. Ty Smile
(12-28-2014, 10:19 PM)Maldad Wrote: [ -> ]Embarassed no wait... i have this files but i dont see any "sprite" what i need to see it. Ty Smile
Weird, there should be a file called "assets" if not, go to Android --> obb --> your game file
And you should see a strange .obb file, rename it to .zip
(12-29-2014, 12:21 PM)youtubeware Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-28-2014, 10:19 PM)Maldad Wrote: [ -> ]Embarassed no wait... i have this files but i dont see any "sprite" what i need to see it. Ty Smile
Weird, there should be a file called "assets" if not, go to Android --> obb --> your game file

i can chage the ogg file to rar o zip but says error in descompretion Cry
Obb and Ogg are different things.
Ogg is a standard audio format.
(12-30-2014, 02:07 AM)Maldad Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-29-2014, 12:21 PM)youtubeware Wrote: [ -> ]

Ogg is a sound file! It can be played using VLC media player or something
(12-30-2014, 04:52 AM)youtubeware Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-30-2014, 02:07 AM)Maldad Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-29-2014, 12:21 PM)youtubeware Wrote: [ -> ]Weird, there should be a file called "assets" if not, go to Android --> obb --> your game file

Sorry i mean obb not ogg...
(12-30-2014, 04:00 PM)Maldad Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-30-2014, 04:52 AM)youtubeware Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-30-2014, 02:07 AM)Maldad Wrote: [ -> ]i can chage the ogg file to rar o zip but says error in descompretion Cry

Sorry i mean obb not ogg...
Rename it from .obb to .zip
And you should be able to see the files inside!
Well i know i didn't show live signs long time ago.... I cant open the files (i rename them) my pc pop out a warning "no invalid format" =(
(01-23-2015, 02:16 AM)Maldad Wrote: [ -> ]Well i know i didn't show live signs long time ago.... I cant open the files (i rename them) my pc pop out a warning "no invalid format" =(
That's odd! Can you tell me in detail what you did?
Is it possible to get 3d models this way? I've made zip file as you said. I've found "assets", but there are no *.odd files. What should I do now?
Pages: 1 2 3