The VG Resource

Full Version: Action Platformer Sprites! Yay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=4826]https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/dredd.png?_subject_uid=284848797&w=AADnENE917f0dGN49DCak2pDCIVtHdPn1zzKRNNkEA8fmw
[Image: dredd.png?_subject_uid=284848797&w=AADnE...RNNkEA8fmw]
I'm working on my own project thingie. Figured the right thing to do would be to share whatever I rip. Big Grin
Here's Judge Joe Dredd from the SNES Game.
*EDIT: Despite TSR being one of my single most favorite places ever, the submission process here has been putting me off for a long time.
I'd prefer to just rip the bloody things and be done with it honestly. :/
Be that as it may, I'll do my best to add whatever I rip that fits the title of the thread. Is there anything i should fix? 
Link appears to be broken.

Much Better!
Here's Ganryu from the Neo Geo Game. If I'm missing anything, let me know and I'll add it.
I haven't played the game, so it looks good to me.  If I could suggest, be sure to add a credit tag.
Nice sheet all around!
Submitting to the site is pretty easy now, and will mean that these get online a lot quicker:

Simply navigate to the console you want to add the game to, click add game, and input the data as required.
This will automate our approval process and send you a PM with the results of your submission.