The VG Resource

Full Version: Felineki's Sprite Rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here are my first submissions to VG Resource! General effect sprites from the first two Darkstalkers games:

General FX
General FX

General FX
General FX

These are ZIPped packs, rather than sheets, with each individual sprite being a separate image. This might be different from the usual standard around here, but this is more in line with the way I tend to work in Mugen and such. The second game's pack only contains the newly-added effects, ones recycled from the first game aren't included. There is also quite a bit of unused material in both packs, so if you're interested in TCRF sort of stuff, check them out!
Sweet! Would love to see more Darkstalkers rips from you. Smile
Welcome!
General FX
General FX

Darkstalkers 3 effects now up, completing all the general effects for the trilogy.
Was going to wait until this got approved, but it's been pending for close to 2 months now, so I'll go ahead and link to it anyway.
Akuma
Akuma

Akuma from Super Street Fighter II Turbo. I ripped these quite a while ago in order to make a Mugen conversion. Once again, there are a few unused frames included here, so download the pack and check it out if you're interested in such things.
I saw this in the queue and I just haven't gotten a chance to look at the zip yet.
Okay, thanks for the response. Glad it didn't just fall through the cracks.