The VG Resource

Full Version: RK3's Sound Collection - Take Three!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey folks! Been a while since I added to the Sound Resource. Let's start with:

Wipeout 64 (N64) - SFX & Voices
[Image: WoNXkNr.png]
Terribly sorry for the long delay, but while I updated the SFX for Super Smash Bros a bit, here's more sounds from Wipeout:

Wipeout (PS1) - SFX & Voices
[Image: byi2voB.png]

Wipeout XL/2097 (PS1) - SFX & Voices
[Image: wA0f5UM.png]

Wipeout 3/Wip3out (PS1) - SFX & Voices
[Image: peM68g5.png]
It's about time I updated this thread with brand new sounds. B)

[Image: FeF2agy.png]
Tiny Toon Adventures: ACME All-Stars (SEGA) - Sound Effects

A quick note: Since many of Atomic Bomberman's unused material is considered NSFW, I went ahead and checked three of them as such.
After long last, here's Impact Racing again, but for the SEGA Saturn this time. Some of the sound effects are different in this version.  B)

[Image: 8qx2Qgr.png]
Impact Racing (SEGA Saturn) - Sound Effects
Another day, another sound archive:

[Image: 8gTBm9r.png]
Speedball 2 HD (PC) - Sound Effects
As I've been watching some TNG on Netflix for a while now, I thought I'd post this here:

[Image: 61wuLWa.png]
Star Trek: The Next Generation - Echoes From The Past (SEGA) - Sound Effects

I still remember (and regretfully) destroying the Enterprise for not understanding the strategy in the game, but hey, I was young during the SEGA Channel era... Cry
New sound time!

[Image: et1W0g7.png]
Sparkster (SEGA) - Sound Effects

While I have RK2010 already dealt with, these are from the sound test. Keep in mind that I may not get sound effect names right, but I could always try to guess from my own knowledge. Enjoy! B)
New sound added to the pending queue list:

[Image: 12XAV2h.png]
MegaRace (PC) - Sound Effects
Added Hot Wheels: Crash! and Pac-Man: Adventures In Time to the queue. B)
After a long hiatus, I'm finally back to sounds once again!

Anyway, while this is the much inferior port of one of my favorite racing games, here's the PS1 version's sounds:
San Francisco Rush: Extreme Racing (PS1) - Sound Effects and Voices

Please let me know if there are any further issues. Wink
Heya folks! After discovering some extremely rare passwords for Top Gear 3000 (The Planet's Champ TG3000) from elsewhere, such as playing the staff roll and especially the stage index/sound effects, I finally updated the old version:

Top Gear 3000 (SNES) - Sound Effects v2.0
[Image: DlkFyuQ.png]
Man, it's definitely been a very long time... Surprise
While things are still rather hectic, despite a slight cooldown, I finally managed to obtain the audio files from the Sega Dreamcast version of San Francisco Rush 2049:

[Image: SXLogZc.png]
Sound Effects and Voices

Following the new rules for the Sounds-Resource, I placed the voice clips in 'Voices' (e.g. "Hey! Wrong Way!") and the SFX in 'Sound Effects' (e.g. Car Breakdown). Cool

Before I forget: A huge thanks to VGMstream! Big Grin