The VG Resource

Full Version: Link hyrule warriors ALTTP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
nothing special, just basically going through the hassle of pasting editing and recoloring alttp link onto boktai's django

[Image: DYNm0LG.png]

[Image: NRciaYK.gif]
I feel as if the head is out of style from the torso, but I don't have much more to say about it.
Yeah, Link's head still looks pretty child like, while he has the body of an adult.
I think that Link could look better with Minish Cap style.
Agreed with Kurabupengin. One thing they've improved with Link's design is his hair. At least, they've come to give more focus on the texture and details. Four Swords/Minish Cap sprites would definitely fit better.
I disagree; everytime I see Zelda fan works, they default to Minish Cap/Four Swords Link. Seeing something based on LTTP or the GBC Zelda games is a breath of fresh air. With that said, the head still looks awkward compared to the rest of the body. In this regard, it's mostly the proportions. You've got a more realistic body structure going on, so the head should be molded to compensate, sort of like Castlevania sprites.

[Image: somaa.PNG]

Also, the scarf should have an outline like the rest of the sprite.