The VG Resource

Full Version: Lil Mario
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I finished my mario lineart and colored it! Big Grin

[Image: 5093mario.png]
Nick was home so i asked if he also wanted to color my lineart with my pallette Cute(his are the 2 under)

Some comment maby, how can i do better...
Nick's is better, no offence.. though yours is pretty good.
I totally dig the top-right one, though the bottom-right's eyes are good too.
thanks tomster and RagnarokSmile

I know Guss's looks better, but i'm glad you liked mine too.
How can I improve?
it doesnt need improvement

sheet it plz
well like I said shade based on the shape not the lines... like for example the belly; because he is fat shading would be there on the bottom to show that he is fat, but you have just shaded the legs and pretended as though he was never fat, do you see what I mean?
I Like 'em!
a whole sheet would be SIck!
any chance of us seeing that?
You my friend are using a shit load of colors(oh so ironic coming from me) but still I like it Big Grin
U see what you meen tomster, so i just need to make a dark line under his belly to show some depth (like guss's)?

and for the rest thanks guys Big Grin And there's a big chance i (try) to sheet it Smile
Do it >:V
[Image: marioad5.png]
so i animated the walk... Sad

first try ever at animating...I don't think i'm gonna continue working on this, but i wan't some final comments for next time
Hey pretty nice! If you made battle poses, even better! But I only suggest that you make the mustache shorter. For the Animation, it looks like you just moved around the shoes. Make the arms go in a cycle, and make the body move, Then it would look way better.