The VG Resource

Full Version: Pokemon Let's Go
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Pokemon!

[Image: jYnbn3k.png]
[Image: awpldbG.png]

Anti-Mage, Axe, Invoker, Pudge

[Image: PfbgHCK.gif]

Io, Ancient Apparition, Storm Spirit Revamp

[Image: HKnOjiy.gif]

Sniper, Abaddon, Slardar, Crystal Maiden

[Image: qgYF6Wz.gif]

Faceless Void, Windranger, Drow Ranger, Clockwerk

[Image: 7HGenY1.gif]

Juggernaut

[Image: zoUDCpa.gif]

Nature's Prophet

[Image: 7oWXblU.gif]
The hair on the last one looks too flat to me. If you gave it highlights like the guy above, it should make it look better.
'Eyyy, nice to see you back!

The only thing I could see is maybe the readability being a bit poor on the shaded parts of the middle two. I also agree about the hair on the girl needing an extra shade.

By the way: I like that Deadpool. Any consideration on making any other Marvel characters in that style?
yeah i remember you from a long ass time ago

try and make slade's arms the same size maybe ?
the guy's green cape wasn't really thought out in 3D it seems
for the one on the middle right, the bright selout on the top edge of the sword-thingy kills the AA

good stuff though i likes
especially the top row keep making em
Old (2014)

[Image: WwnpvpD.gif][Image: r0h94co.gif]

[Image: 9iSI9pQ.gif][Image: 9Bksw97.gif]

[Image: GZoC7Kl.gif][Image: n9VXSEm.gif][Image: cMqAcYd.gif][Image: Ccoz3oY.gif]

Hi everyone!

Thanks guys! I'm surprised you guys liked the Marvel/DC sprites I did. I'll try to add more to the collection even though I had already stopped doing them and have been more interested in anime lately.

[Image: WZQkDNJ.gif][Image: GZoC7Kl.gif]

I made the first character's feet larger

also started on Wolverine

[Image: vYtrolI.gif]
[Image: n9VXSEm.gif]

Running animation!
[Image: KGLo2J8.gif]

Jumping animation!
[Image: Ccoz3oY.gif]
Is this an ingame capture or a simple .gif animation?

It looks really flawless Cute

PS: If it's an ingame capture, what program are you using to make platformers?
That jump feels a bit too "floaty" for my tastes, I'd speed up both the upward motion and the fall, maybe easing out a little bit from the high point of the jump.
Agreed on the floaty jump animation. Also, it would be a good idea to add a "launch/landing" frame(s) to the beginning and end of the jump.
(10-11-2014, 06:44 AM)CopyCat Wrote: [ -> ]Is this an ingame capture or a simple .gif animation?

It looks really flawless Cute

PS: If it's an ingame capture, what program are you using to make platformers?

It's only an animation.

(10-11-2014, 01:15 PM)Sketchasaurus Wrote: [ -> ]That jump feels a bit too "floaty" for my tastes, I'd speed up both the upward motion and the fall, maybe easing out a little bit from the high point of the jump.

(10-11-2014, 01:41 PM)Dragon_Throne Wrote: [ -> ]Agreed on the floaty jump animation. Also, it would be a good idea to add a "launch/landing" frame(s) to the beginning and end of the jump.

There actually are launching and landing frames but the animation is too fast to see it. I thought of that before too but a delay in jumping would feel very clunky in-game. The jumping animation is floaty because it's only an animation and I'm too lazy to fix it. I feel as if it should be coded instead.
Been doing some enemies. I'll probably make more once I think of more enemies.

[Image: 7DDELWQ.png]

For the mean time, revisited an old character design. Smile

[Image: SAk9BDK.gif] [Image: nthJNuj.gif]
Improved the shooting and did some running and some jumping and some JUMPNSHOOT

[Image: r82m7xo.gif] [Image: qXG2Sc9.gif]

[Image: 1MQzMUN.gif] [Image: RHdpg8e.gif]

[Image: SERJTts.gif] [Image: vYdiWmu.gif]

[Image: oG75yrk.gif]
The running and shooting animations look great.

The jump seems too stiff. Maybe do something else with his arms.
Pages: 1 2 3