The VG Resource

Full Version: Program help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when I download a model what program can I use to look at the model kind of like a model view I need one that I can use to look at the gamecube models.

also if you wondering why I posted this here its cuz I can find a necessary forum to post it in.
There are many programs that can be used. Blender, 3DSMax, Milkshape 3D, Cinema, etc. I recommend Blender though, because it's free, and has a very easy-to-understand interface.
thx but I really need a download for Bmdview2
Here you go.

Please note that it will only work with (most) Nintendo-published games.
what do you mean by it will only work with (most) Nintendo-published games.
She means that it will only work with most games published by Nintendo? I'm not sure there's any other way to explain that...
so you mean I can only load models on it from the data of a real game disk made by Nintendo?
You can't get them off the disc per se; Gamecube discs (as well as Wii and Wii U discs) do nothing when they are inserted into a computer. You have to make or download an ISO of the game, then extract the files from said ISO.

But yes, it will only work with Nintendo-made or Nintendo-published games, but again, it won't work on all of them, as some tend to use their own formats.
(09-13-2014, 03:31 PM)Mystie Wrote: [ -> ]Here you go.

Please note that it will only work with (most) Nintendo-published games.
the link is broken