The VG Resource

Full Version: Offering co-work on PSX-games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I am new here, but don't think I don't have any ripping experiences.

Thanks to Dazz, I started to rip PSX games with sprites in it since 2 months.
If I am in a good mood, you will probably expect new Alundra sprites and sheets by me.But that's another story.

Currently I am interested in ripping some games from the PSX. in hope of finding anything rippable.
Parasite Eve 2 , Breath of Fire, Sexy Parodius , Suikoden 2 , Lunar 1 + 2, etc.

If someone interested in ripping them aswell, why don't we team - work together? I am not really interested in frame but on the sprites in the end.

So, someone interested?
I just want make clear that I only rip PSX games I personally find attractive. So no Megaman,sorry.
This is... fine, but will require more planning. I'd like an actual list of sprites you intend to rip, and significant evidence that you've already started, please.

I'll give you 2 days before I lock this. Longer than normal.
I don't see a problem with this topic. He's just looking for someone to help him out. That's what half of the topics in the Projects Forum are.
Yeah but he hasn't shown anything. I think Gman's just making sure he knows what he's talking about.
question

what if you want to rip something that we don't want to
@xTYVONx: Uhh, what do you mean?

@All
Sorry, I wroten this before going to bed,so I was typing it fast down.

Okay, what I offer:

Lunar 2 Eternal Blue (1+2): Charas, animations,anything you can get out simply said and still usable.
Parasite Eve (1+2) : Pictures of Objects,Battle Animations(rippable), menu set
Suikoden 2 : Charas
Lunar Silver Star: See Lunar 2
sexy parodius: Anything(maybe)

So, what do you say?
(10-15-2008, 12:45 PM)Tantrix Wrote: [ -> ]@xTYVONx: Uhh, what do you mean?

@All
Sorry, I wroten this before going to bed,so I was typing it fast down.

Okay, what I offer:

Lunar 2 Eternal Blue (1+2): Charas, animations,anything you can get out simply said and still usable.
Parasite Eve (1+2) : Pictures of Objects,Battle Animations(rippable), menu set
Suikoden 2 : Charas
Lunar Silver Star: See Lunar 2
sexy parodius: Anything(maybe)

So, what do you say?

Tyvon means E.G: that if you wanna rip stuff from Digimon, but the other don't wanna do that.
Oh look, your time expired.

PM me ith evidence that you've started, and I'll unlock this.