The VG Resource

Full Version: Taraxacum Officinale's Submissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anytime.

Araiguma Rascal
[Image: AraigumaRascal.gif]
[Image: Jar.gif][Image: RascalfromAraigumaRascalIcon.gif]

Chrono Trigger
[Image: 600adguardiacastleiconru0.gif]

Hamelin no Violin Tamaki
[Image: HamelinNoviolinTamaki.gif]
[Image: Fightericon.gif][Image: baticon.gif][Image: flowericon.gif][Image: snakeicon.gif]

Mother 3
[Image: Mother3SunsetCemeteryHillIcon.gif]

Almost done
[Image: lavoschronotriggericonqx9.gif]

Already Uploaded
Very good job! I love the Chrono Trigger rips!
Thanks, 'Berry.

Miscellaneous Mother 3 Maps;

[Image: Mother3SunsetCemeteryIcon.gif][Image: Mother3SunsetCemeteryHillIcon.gif]

Also.

Fucking Lavos and his/Magus's Black Triangle attack.

D<
Can you rip the Cemetery at night?
(10-31-2008, 09:22 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]Can you rip the Cemetery at night?

Maybe.
I haven't been there at night yet. I'll see what I can do.
[Image: rascalfromaraigumarascart6.gif]

New sheet.
I have a few more saved on my other computer, but I can't get to them atm. O;
I know you've saved it at 100% quality JPG, but can you still change the format? It's kind of a tSR thing...
It is a gif.
Tinypic just changed the name and added .jpg for some reason. When you open it, it should say 'filename.jpg (GIF image, 551 x 1390)' at the top of the page.

But yeah.
Changed the host to Imageshack for your ease of mind.
Yeah, I can verify that this is not a JPG.
[Image: ThisIsNotAJPG.png]
JPGs would have a lot more colours than 63, that's for sure. (A JPG of this sheet at highest quality would have 13536 colours...)
What if there aren't more colors in the image?

It's a gif, man. Unless Tinypic converts files it into jpegs, or something.
[Image: yo.gif]
From my experience with TinyPic, it seems to say that files are JPGs when they aren't. So, your sheet was still a GIF on TinyPic's server, except it that it tagged it as a JPG file. Heck, Paint Shop Pro wouldn't let me open it until I changed the extension from ".JPG" (which it wasn't) to ".GIF" (which is what it was supposed to be in the first place).

But, seeing as the sheet's on ImageShack now, there shouldn't be any more confusion. I hope.
How incredibly strange... In any case, great job! Love the sheet Smile
Tinypic sucks.
It's good to see other people ripping obscure games instead of the cool, ninjanipandered ones, for a change. Kudos to you.
ty
[Image: snakeicon.gif][Image: baticon.gif]

New sheets from a game I'm planning to rip more from in the future.
Awesome, I'd love to see more ripped from that game! Was a really interesting style.
Pages: 1 2