The VG Resource

Full Version: Mario Hoops 3 on 3 Pixel Art
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: mariohoops3on3pixelartbygitominoti.png]

I have spent days on this pixel art, and it would be appreciated if it got accepted. I know the flames are not sprited, but I had no idea how to go about them and make it look good at the same time. I will make an icon if this gets accepted
Some of the shading is a little strange, but this does look good. Good job.
... Wow. The hands are just a little big, some stray pixels on the flame look kinda odd, and some of the shading on Mario doesn't look human made, but... awesome.
I kind of think this looks awesome. It's deformed somewhat but it gives the art some style. Nice job!
(10-13-2008, 07:46 PM)Mr. Buttbutt Wrote: [ -> ]Question:
Why would people use this, if they can use this?

???

What I'm saying is, what's the point of tracing an existing art? Would people actually use this?
(10-15-2008, 09:25 PM)Mr. Buttbutt Wrote: [ -> ]Question:
Why would people use this, if they can use this?

???

What I'm saying is, what's the point of tracing an existing art? Would people actually use this?

Think, idiot. They can use them in games! If you do an artwork as sprite in Game Maker, it would be a bit messy (you'll see missing pixels) when they transparent it. AND ALMOST EVERY SPRITE NEEDS TO BE TRANSPARENT!

And, this is FTW!
^- Idiot -^

also the flame isn't sprited
(10-16-2008, 07:27 AM)Confessor Wrote: [ -> ]^- Idiot -^

Do you say I am an idiot or that Mr. Buttbuttt is an idiot?

It's because I am NOT an idiot.>Sad
(10-16-2008, 07:27 AM)Confessor Wrote: [ -> ]^- Idiot -^

also the flame isn't sprited

I am currently working on spriting the flames
It's cool. Some shadings are kind of strange, but the rest is very good.

Good work. Smile