The VG Resource

Full Version: It's Mystie Outside
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yeah, there's a light layer of mist over a river near my house, it's awesome looking.
Happy birthday, I hope it's Mystie-cal
Happy Birthday and all that stuff! Wish you the best, Mystie Genki ^_^
Happy Birthday Mystie have a Misty one!

[Image: Misty.jpg]
Happy birthday, Mystie!
Happy Bird Day, Mystie!

I mean, Happy Birthday! Birthday!

I SAID BIRTHDAY!

[Image: 266910_abba56a55fc00f006692077d61d46115_large.jpg]

GODDAMMIT NOT AGAIN!!
Happy Birthday Mystie! I love sleeping in on birthdays, but if you do too be sure you don't miss tea!

ShyShyShyShy
Mystie, have good day of birth.
Have a good one, girl!
hbd mystie~
have a good birthday mystie
don't get lost
or confused solving number memorization puzzles
unless you want to
happy birthday
Woo! Happy Birthday!
Thanks everyone! Heart

I had a great birthday today! After lunch, I opened my presents and ate some cake. The cake was a Reese's ice cream cake from Dairy Queen, and boy it was delicious. As for the presents, I got Kirby Triple Deluxe, Fire Emblem Awakening, Mario Golf: World Tour, Tearaway, some Mario gummies from my friend, and lots of money for my online gaming accounts.

Then for dinner, I took my best friend to Valentino's (an Italian-themed buffet we have here in town). The food was really good, but unfortunately I felt nauseous afterwards, so I had to take some anti-nausea medicine in order to get rid of that feeling. After dinner, we went to her house for a little bit, and played with her younger sisters until it started to get dark outside. Then I headed home.

So, yeah, it was a great birthday.
Got some good games. Good to hear.
Pages: 1 2