The VG Resource

Full Version: Happy Birthday Kriven!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kriven is a user who's really grown on me. At first, we didn't see eye-to-eye, but now, we get along pretty well. He's a very nice guy once you get to know him. Also, he makes some very solid and intelligent posts, and he's a good writer too.

Hope you have a great birthday, Kriven!
Happy birthday to you, Kriven! You're probably one of the most underrated users on this web site and you usually raise some very good in many conversations!
I'm going to raise some very good in honor of Kriven today. Happy day of birth celebration, Kriven
Happy birthday, Kriven!
Level up!

HP + 1!
Str + 1!
Skl + 1!
Spd + 0
Luck + 1!
Def + 0
Res + 0

(hbd)
Hope you have an enjoyable and relaxing birthday!
Happy Birthday! I hope you get an awesome cake!
Happy birthday man! I love reading your posts and even though I might not always agree, you bring up very interesting and good points Smile
Happy birthday dude you have really good posts that make up for great conversations, i also searched your user name on google and this appeared

[Image: thwomp_and_thwimp_by_xxsilver_kattxx-d3fo2kq.jpg]

HBD dude.
Happy Birthday!!
Thanks for the birthday wishes, you guys Big Grin

And definitely thanks for the positive comments. The best present is a good lifting of morale Big Grin
Just wanted to squeeze in a birthday wish before today ends.

Happy birthday, dude! You're one smart person, that's for sure Smile
Happy Birthday! I'm late as always but I didn't forget!
happy birthday, The Kriven
(08-15-2014, 12:41 AM)Koopaul Wrote: [ -> ]Happy Birthday! I'm late as always but I didn't forget!

I'm late as well due to being away for a week, but happy b-day as well, Kriven!