The VG Resource

Full Version: Pokemon - Mario & Luigi Style
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just front sprites so far, since I was more going for variety than I was for practicality. Not so fond of Gengar, Cubone, and Golem but otherwise I think I did a fine job. I hope you all agree.

For those curious about the originals:

Ampharos, Togepi, Bonsly: Beanie
Voltorb, Geodude: Bob-omb
Gengar: Ludwig
Magcargo: Winkles
Aerodactyl: Blablanadon
Mime Jr.: Fawful
Magikarp, Feebas: Cheep-Cheep
Oddish: Surfing Ohojee
Golem, Registeel: Bowser
Kabuto: Glurp
Diglet, Dugtrio: Sworm
Magnezone: Shroob Saucer
I would suggest trying customs?
Heh. I did do plenty of customs here (Misdreavus, Unown, Manaphy, Sudowoodo, Gligar, Bellossom, Electrode, Magnemite, Gliscar, Cubone, Drifloon, and Magneton), but this was in large part done out of a desire to be doing something rather than to specifically have a large, showy finished project. Still, I appreciate the reply and the advice.
Not very fond of these sprites. I have seen a lot of errors within them, notably a few such as Golem and Registeel, and some of the shading and sizes seem a bit off.
Pretty bad, Gengar looks more like a fat Lucario, they're waaay too blocky, and what is the seventh pokemon? Driffloon and diglet are okay but the other ones don't look much like the real thing. I think you should do them all custom.