The VG Resource

Full Version: pkmn waluigi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i made waluigi in pokemon d/p style hope you like it
Oooh that's kinda scary. The color palet looks wrong, his legs are too fat, the shading on his feet needs work, he's facing the wrong direction (?), his nose should be pointed down, and there's some other things that need work but my arm is falling asleep. It's not a bad sprite though, it just needs to major work.
how about now,darker coulors,thiner legs,nose pointes more down(still facing the "wrong way")
It's better but still not up to par. Of course I'm no sprite expert. I suggest making the legs even thinner.

[Image: waluigi1.jpg]

See how his legs are practically all bone?
like that?
Better. I'd lower his right thigh though and give him more of a stomach. Also his feet are smaller and are brown.
waluigi IS thin no stomach,thanks for the shoes always forget what color they had
Notice how Waluigi's overalls aren't straight legged, they're more like flairs, or bell bottoms... (Not really fashion savvy). His knees also protrude out and look very knobby.
like this?
Hmmm... Well, his left leg (his left, not yours) is too thick. His right leg is inconsistent in some parts leading to random bulges here and there.
better?
His left leg is not the same thing as the leg on the left side of the sprite
I tried my hand at the legs. I didn't fix the shading or coloring, just the shape.
whats wrong with the color shading?
His overalls are a really dark navy blue. Not black.
Pages: 1 2