The VG Resource

Full Version: Mit (PLAYER?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I dunno if I'm important enough to the community to warrant a slot, but I'm gonna work on a sheet anyway and see how far I get with that.
[Image: fa7bdc8ca3.png]
stats out of 15 *s:
Health: ***
Attack: ***
Defense: ***
Speed: ***
Jump: ***

if there isn't one already, Mit would be the "Mario" of the game, with all-around even stats. if there is, then I'll tweak the stats accordingly

(07-14-2014, 08:50 PM)Mit Wrote: [ -> ]stats out of 15 *s:

if there isn't one already, Mit would be the "Mario" of the game, with all-around even stats. if there is, then I'll tweak the stats accordingly

psst

I think you mean Ryu or Kyo Kusanagi, the game plays more like a King of Fighters or Street Fighter game than a Smash Bros.

(but we know what you mean)

though does this mean you're a shoto character with a fireball, uppercut and hurricane kick lol?

in all regards though this guy's lookin Hecka Promising
also j/c is the pink/purple palette swap referencing an MFGG user???
(07-14-2014, 11:04 PM)Kosheh Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-14-2014, 08:50 PM)Mit Wrote: [ -> ]stats out of 15 *s:

psst

I think you mean Ryu or Kyo Kusanagi, the game plays more like a King of Fighters or Street Fighter game than a Smash Bros.

(but we know what you mean)

though does this mean you're a shoto character with a fireball, uppercut and hurricane kick lol?

in all regards though this guy's lookin Hecka Promising
also j/c is the pink/purple palette swap referencing an MFGG user???

now that I think about it, yea I guess it does kinda look like him. I actually made it in reference to Kirby, though he fits the bill too

also, I was thinking about having the super jump punch as a duck punch or something, though it may end up being too similar to Crappy's duck kick

EDIT: [Image: bfb105fd81.gif]
first try at punch 1.
[Image: 4zgc8eZ.png]
I found the goggles a bit too far apart in this pose, so I brought them closer together. I also have the feeling that the legs in the idle animation get fatter when they flex.

I like what you've done so far, and the moveset looks promising! Smile
(07-14-2014, 11:09 PM)Mit Wrote: [ -> ]
Kosheh Wrote:also j/c is the pink/purple palette swap referencing an MFGG user???

now that I think about it, yea I guess it does kinda look like him. I actually made it in reference to Kirby, though he fits the bill too

look like who?????

(i was actually thinking it resembled Robbydude actually lol, I don't know if he...posted on MFGG much tho)
robbydude was my first thought too, but i think for that you'd have to flip the colors of the shirt and pants
yea, robbydude was who I meant. sorry for the confusion!

anyway, here's the second punch-
[Image: a1acb054f7.gif]

I also edited most of the sprites with Chris' suggestions in mind-
[Image: a459c6280b.png]
i like your idea to make the heads in 3 directions its save work
i think i will do it too
It kinda bugs me how his hair stays static when the whole rest of his body rotates

other than that holy wow amazing
(07-15-2014, 05:46 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]It kinda bugs me how his hair stays static when the whole rest of his body rotates

other than that holy wow amazing

I figured someone would bring that up at some point. I had thought that it'd look better if the hair stayed in the same shape during most rotations, since it generally looks better when the full design is seen. I could make it so it rotates, though. it'll just look kinda weird.
(07-15-2014, 04:55 PM)Mit Wrote: [ -> ]yea, robbydude was who I meant. sorry for the confusion!

The second punch lacks range. Maybe instead of just punching directly upward, you could have it curve? Or you could lunge forward, I'm not sure.
(07-15-2014, 05:57 PM)Trollerskates Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-15-2014, 04:55 PM)Mit Wrote: [ -> ]yea, robbydude was who I meant. sorry for the confusion!

The second punch lacks range. Maybe instead of just punching directly upward, you could have it curve? Or you could lunge forward, I'm not sure.
[Image: 6bd3b6b9db.gif]
how's this? I actually just had to move him so the foot positions would line up, since before they would shift out of place
[Image: 65P7nlx.gif]
I edited the speed of some of the frames, to give it more punch so to speak!
Chris' edit is better, but it needs more buildup.
Yeah, maybe have his body drop a bit at the beginning of the uppercut?
Pages: 1 2 3