The VG Resource

Full Version: Streaming with Pixel Art on Twitch!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heyo, long time user of Spriters Resource, but never really bothered making an account. Well... truth be told I never truly had anything of interest to show until I started streaming on twitch. I'm a big fan of the retro pixelated look for my channel and you can see with my intro, brb, and ending screens for my channel. I also use a pixel layout for streaming non-hd games! Truth be told, I'm not sure if this is the place to put such a thing (since it's not like a gallery), but my channel is twitch.tv/retroactivej and here are some of my works here:

YouTube video for a commissioned follow notification (couldn't really be posted as an image):
http://t.co/pqkgymlk7h

My new intro screen (animated wouldn't upload to photobucket):
[Image: legendofjesselive_zpsd3eb2dac.png]

My new ending screen:
[Image: ThanksForWatching_zps42823780.gif]

An intro screen for a Streamer friend know as CrimeFox (it's technically supposed to be two images so he can put his camera behind the ribbon part):
[Image: CrimeFox_zpsa3c69745.png]

Aside from the stuff displayed, you'll see I use sprites for my social networking icons such as twitter, youtube, and facebook. I've also, streamed doing the pixel art one night Tongue

Edit: Feel free to just call me Jesse Cute