The VG Resource

Full Version: Seiken Densetsu 3 effects
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sup, new ripper here IceManual, to start off I ripped SD3's magic and attack effects because I didn't see them in the section on the site
Warning: It's big :I So i didnt show it in image tags form
Make sure to zoom in!

http://versuscolors.com/ice/SD3_SNES_EFFECTS.png

Edit: That's the final link

It's done
I think you forgot something, there are more summon techs except Freya.

But nice rips, dude =)
(10-10-2008, 09:29 AM)Davias Wrote: [ -> ]I think you forgot something, there are more summon techs except Freya.

But nice rips, dude =)

My bad Surprise I'll get @ 'em in a min.

Also turns out i forgot dark magic.

Edit: Added summons
http://www.spriters-resource.com/squenix...ummons.png

I hate to tell you this, but the summons ARE already on the site. :p Save for the unicorn summon you have of course. if you want, just combine our two sheets and resubmit.
Alright thanks Smithy =] Fixed and added your seal of quality
You're welcome. Smile

There's a lot left to be ripped in the game, sadly, despite how much I've ripped. There's still the rest of the main heroes, 40 something enemies, 1 boss (dragon emperor), maps, and a butt load of npcs (ugh, I can't begin to count).x_X
(10-10-2008, 10:35 PM)SmithyGCN Wrote: [ -> ]You're welcome. Smile

There's a lot left to be ripped in the game, sadly, despite how much I've ripped. There's still the rest of the main heroes, 40 something enemies, 1 boss (dragon emperor), maps, and a butt load of npcs (ugh, I can't begin to count).x_X

I'll always be here to help with SD3, its been something thats on my mind for a few years.

But yesh, up next is every Phantasy Star Online texture, which I "have"
Iormungand and Lamia Naga are the correct spellings, not Iormungund and Lamia Naza.

And what's up with Marduke? His contures looking a little bit different in comparison with SmithiyGNC's sheet. Or it's the black background-colour =o
So is this complete now?
(10-13-2008, 08:30 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]So is this complete now?

It is now Cool
Something seems to be wrong with the picture. I can't get it any bigger,only on it's unsized version.
Ah, yeah, likewise. You uploaded it wrong.
Ok now its finallized. Photobucket wouldn't allow anything 1024x860 or higher
Woah, pretty nice.
Do you have any plans to rip Effects from other games?

The page hasn't been updated lately...
Good, nice job!! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2