The VG Resource

Full Version: Masquerainite (Pixels)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New pixel thread, yay.

Not gonna repost anything from the last one cause lazy. But here's some stuff:

[Image: QuEK8Y5.gif]

Commission for a friend, part 1/2. Henry from Fire Emblem Awakening and a dragon based on him I'm pretty happy with this even if the crackle effect on the dragon is really busy (it kind of is on the original tbh)

[Image: 7E0fLIV.png]

this isn't much of a pixel yet at all, but these are the very beginning of some fighting game idles. Thoughts would be appreciated!
[Image: zx03wKi.png]

WIP for commission part 2/2, Olivia and her corresponding dragon. This one's a lot messier because a lot of the lines are going to later turn into just shading, but critique is def appreciated
the dragon's tail doesn't curve in a smooth fashion, you may want to check that. Tails are an extension of the column, so it would make sense if the neck/column/tail was roughly the same curve. Also pay attention to its wing, which has a straight line.

When making organic stuff, pay attention to the presence of the straight lines. They stick out like a sore thumb if used badly.
yeah, you're right about the tail, I'll see what I can do with that

question about the straight line though, are you talking about the far right side of the right wing? if so I'll have to expand the canvas a bit but it's definitely fixable
yes, I am; though can't you just move the entire piece to the left? There's some space there taht would be more than enough to give some curve to the wing
Yeah, I did have some space! Fixed up what Gors pointed out as well as some critique on the commissioner's end, and started shading

[Image: hijk4uv.png]
wow, that's some Mother 3 shading there bucko

Really nice job!
[Image: D04YvY4.png]

Done.

[Image: LX0tN1o.gif]

Some fakemon. The first stages and the oni are recent but oldish but the rest are new.
[Image: pVutdX4.png]

I guess people really liked my dragon+human pixels cause i got another commission for one
workin slowly on it

[Image: 4KBx7Km.gif]

my region's "normal derp," capoeira capybaras