The VG Resource

Full Version: Virt's Model Things
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I also do 3D stuff.

[Image: kH1LokQ.gif]
This is a Dance Box that I made, rigged, and animated by myself. It's really simple, but I like it.

[Image: k2U6Rjp.png]
Another simple model based after a character I made up for a school project. His name is "Detective Cell."

This is just texture and slight model edits. There are a bunch of pictures, so I'll just link to the album: http://imgur.com/a/uV9MH#0
As it says in the description, the original models and textures were made by the talented the-regressor.tumblr.com

I made an Egg Robo that's (mostly) custom:
[Image: KguT2XB.png]
I made everything but the gloves. The actual hands are from Mickey Mouse (I think from Epic Mickey?) and the cuffs are from another Sonic game.

Here's a Batman (head) from a while ago (there's PLENTY wrong with this one)
[Image: lQxvW2p.png]
It was supposed to be in the Kingdom Hearts style, but it didn't work out too well.

[Image: duAsUvV.png]
Orbot is completely custom except for, again, the hands. They're from Sonic's model from the Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games... games.

[Image: dkxlE8l.png]
A model of Emmet from the LEGO Movie. Ignore the fact that the picture's flipped horizontally.

[Image: hs7Q0P7.png]
Unikitty, also from the LEGO Movie. Their faces are made out of polygons instead of textures so that I could move them around any which way I wanted.

[Image: bdo4LRN.png]
A model of Sonic that I made where the only things not made by me are the hands. ...As you can probably tell by now, I don't know how to model hands yet.

[Image: g9Kf80C.png]
1/4 model edit, 3/4 texture edit. ..Chip from Sonic Unleashed as Midna. The parallels are interesting.

[Image: 5IpHedb.png]
And finally, for funsies, Link's clothes from Skyward Sword edited onto Sonic's Colors model. The textures are all brighter, too.
Great work on these models!

BTW, since you've done some LEGO Movie models, do you think you might make one of Wildstyle too? She's my favorite.
Yeah, I'll eventually make Wyldstyle. I was sort of hesitant at first because I'm almost scared of the hair and the hoodie piece. Embarassed
These are pretty cool man, nice and simple stuff always goes down a treat with me. Tongue
[Image: 0sODNgF.png]
My brother's been playing Earthbound lately.
I really like a lot of this stuff. Why not submit?
[Image: yRXee4O.png]

I'm really proud of this one. It was inspired by the Avatar: the Last Airbender models that I retextured. You can see those in the first post.
Is that N64 style?
I think she needs a much narrower waist.
I guess it would work with N64 graphics.

Also, I basically "traced" it over her actual model. The proportions are pretty much exact *shrug*
The lack of a chest may make her look thicker than she actually is, then...
[Image: n0qjgUp.png]
Edited the models of Blaze and Marine that I got from Sonic Rush Adventure and made Sally from the comics.
[Image: uE01m4V.png]
A huge WIP of Professor Layton as he would appear in a DS Racing Game.

....because reasons.
I might continue this with other characters, but I dunno.
Very cool! Any plans for the other SatAm characters?

I love the Layton model!
That looks so awesome! Great job. :>
All these models are really cool. I dont know anything about modelling, but wouldnt sketching out a hand in various perspectives help you model one out? I mean. If you dont try you'll never improve. Be brave. Even if its horrible I wanna see it and help you improve. Smile
Pages: 1 2