The VG Resource

Full Version: Ashura does modeling sometimes.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: c04581b9a9995de6299931144c9a05c9.png]I know I posted this on my old modeling thread but now that a section exist for the purpose of models, i'm gonna post it here. I don't quite understand modeling but I still think it came out nice.
Mewtwo is kinda.... up there with Sonic.
(07-07-2014, 12:09 PM)TheRealHeroOfWinds Wrote: [ -> ]Mewtwo is kinda.... up there with Sonic.

Not entirely know what you mean by that. I mean I was just doing a random thing. Ending up saying "looks like that one pokemon" made it into that one pokemon.
He looks quite beefed up compared to his usual portrayal in game. Notably his waist and his tail.

Not bad overall.
[Image: b4a8ed1ac3b25a00dbe2091b6b4b5f33.png] Oh yeah, I do models sometimes. WIP model of some sort of animal creature. Probably going to end up reptilian.

MASSIVE EDIT: [Image: YFx2R6z.gif]   Finished the model. Ending up being reptilian as I said.
[Image: 596e0cbaa781d02b3bc38db0df5471d1.png] Started another sculpt. Didn't get as far as I would like but I was frustrated with getting the fur to look like fur and less like mud. Some sort of beast
[Image: VppmQb1.png]Started working on something, maybe i'll finish it someday.